Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t remember where I left off. I l realized it was time for my excursion so I headed upstairs. Stewart had been here

IMG_2159.jpeg

Is the fold out bed on the wall annoying? Seems like it gets in the way. 

• Like 1

I’m heading down. Right after I take this I shout out “does anyone know where you go for the glacier excursion?” One of my table mates from the train is down there and calls me out. So we caught up on the events of the past 24 hours.

IMG_2161.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Andi Land said:

Is the fold out bed on the wall annoying? Seems like it gets in the way. 

Not where it’s at no. On carnival I’ve had them in worse places. Had one where the overhang was above my head so I bumped my head on it every morning.

here it is…  Haha. Never again.

IMG_2363.jpeg

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I saw a seriously entitled person down in the Q&A. I’m sitting patiently with my card out while bartender makes other drinks. I don’t shout out orders or anything. This lady walks up and expects immediate service. Next thing I know a white shirt grabs the bartender and points to her. The bartender takes her order but points at me and says “he’s been waiting longer.” He made my drinks first and she went back over and talked to the white shirt.

Say what??? Oh, no, no, no. Status on NCL "entitles" you to exactly what is given to you under the terms of the Latitude program. It does not entitle you to trounce on others for your benefit. You don't get to cut in line or anything else because you think you deserve it. Just sad. Everybody paid to be on the ship and everybody deserves to be treated as such. It doesn't matter if it's your first cruise or hundreth. Be kind. 
If for some reason she was the spouse of an officer or something like that, I still believe that doesn't entitle her to special treatment over the guests. That's a bad look for NCL. She's a guest like everybody else and should know better than anyone how hard they are working to try to please everyone. 
Just my opinion. I do not care for the culture of entitlement going around lately. 

• Like 13