Allure questions

I love milkshakes. Really really love them. And smoothies. Not the ones with spinach and kale. The ones with all bad things - ice cream, peanut butter, chocolate, etc. 

Where on Allure can u get such things? We have the beverage package. Does that get you Johnny Rocket milkshakes?  Or other places?

Also, we are in a suite. Will we be ok booking meals and shows when we board using the concierge?  Shows seemed already booked on the app as well as prime meal times. 

Johnny Rockets had shakes and malts. Not sure on your reservations. I try to book myself pre cruise and don’t have suite priveledges but there will be some slots reserved for suites and others to book on board.

Johnny Rockets milkshakes are covered under the deluxe and refreshment drink plans.  

To answer the other question,yes, you can wait until board to book shows and dining once on board through concierge IF you are really flexible.  If not, you may want to do it before you board. 

If you don't want to do it through cruise planner, you will get an email from your concierge several days before the cruise.  You can ask them to make those reservations then.  

18 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Usually in the month before the cruise. 

Not sure why I’m thinking it…doesn’t reservation options for shows usually pop up the 1st week of the month prior to a cruise.

For me, If it’s a late cruise leaving last few days of the month (November), had thot early October?