Can anyone tell me which flights they are on for the Azura 3/10/2024

fragilek

There were unfortunately no flights left when we booked our cruise today.  So I plan to try book on the same airlines as P&O have used (if this is possible and it is not just charter flights) so to keep myself right on possible delays or cancelations.  So if anyone can tell me which flights they are booked on for this it would be really helpful

I am willing to travel to any airport but Edinburgh or Manchester would be best.  But I would like to be on one of the flights P&O will be using as at least if something goes wrong their will be staff about to assist them and we could tag along 

6 minutes ago, fragilek said:

I am willing to travel to any airport but Edinburgh or Manchester would be best.  But I would like to be on one of the flights P&O will be using as at least if something goes wrong their will be staff about to assist them and we could tag along 

Is this flying into Valletta and out of Tenerife?  If so these flights for 2024 won't be on sale yet so it could well be P&O have a charter.  Commercial airlines operate on 12 month schedules so bookings are currently on sale to end August 2024.  Jet2 do have flights on 3rd available  with single fare on 06.55 being £177 each currently.  They don't seem to offer multiple airport flights though so 2 singles would be very dear.  

I'm guessing Easyjet, BA etc will be releasing their flights end of next month so m8gyt be worth considering as they should offer the multiple flight option.

Edited by Megabear2

3 hours ago, fragilek said:

If you’re not booked through P&O, you will be referred to the airline’s staff. On non charter flights, P&O tend to only have staff at the destination where you board.

10 hours ago, carlanthony24 said:

Not sure about Edinburgh but Manchester LS931 does end up with cruise passengers

My daughter was on the flight LS931 out of Manchester yesterday. I am almost sure it was a scheduled flight as you could buy the seats on Jet2 flights so I am thinking there would have been staff there in Malta waiting for them as that was the flight P & O put them on 

Michelle

4 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

My daughter was on the flight LS931 out of Manchester yesterday. I am almost sure it was a scheduled flight as you could buy the seats on Jet2 flights so I am thinking there would have been staff there in Malta waiting for them as that was the flight P & O put them on 

Michelle

Staff will be waiting in Malta once you get through passport control.