The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday August 25th, 2023

richwmn

16 hours ago, 0106 said:

I’ve enjoyed finding recipes for the meal of the day for the past month but tomorrow, I will turn the reins back over to Debbie.  

Sending you peace, healing and all good wishes. May your life be good

You did a great job, thanks! 👍 

15 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Hi - respectfully requesting to be added to the Care List (or where ever is appropriate) - after 8 long weeks waiting for an appointment, I have evaluation today to establish pre-surgery (torn muscles/tendons/ligaments) treatment plan for frozen shoulder. Surgeon says the surgery is required, but can't be done until the shoulder has full range of motion.

Determined to do whatever it takes to not miss upcoming cruises in Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec. Oh my, I have a busy year end...

A coworker had this surgery after months of PT. Hope you get range of motion soon and your surgery can be scheduled. 🙏 

8 hours ago, Live4cruises said:

Please add me to the list of Dailyites whose DH has health concerns. Mine fell on Sunday, and is now the host to four broken ribs and a gash on the forehead. We’re still in the hospital, but expecting to go home today or tomorrow. Fortunately no concussion, but he had a chest tube for several days, and is quite bruised. As others, he has displayed a dramatic streak, but is generally a cooperative and motivated patient. 
it has been an experience - one that I didn’t think we really needed. 
Thank you all

Prayers 🙏 for a quick recovery and I hope he's home soon. 

1 hour ago, Cruzin Terri said:

In one day I received bad news from four people.

My good friend Janet fell out of the bathtub and broke her arm.

My friend in the UK was supposed to meet her brother in Montenegro next week.  However, he had a heart attack in Prague and died last week.  She is devastated.

My friend in New York had a hysterectomy due to cancer of the uterus and they found cancer in the surrounding lymph nodes and is going through chemo.

My cousin in Louisiana had a stent placed in her coronary artery and is still not doing well. Her daughter is staying with her to take care of her.

My problems seem small compared to these.

Please say a prayer for all of them.

Thanks.

Terri

Oh my! Prayers going out to your friends and family. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Not sleeping so a good time to finish the Daily. And send out blessings to @Live4cruises and Terri’s friends.

So sorry about the knee @JazzyV, hope it’s better soon. Also sorry to say I got good info on the kayaking in Saguenay but DH was very concerned about getting in and especially out of a sea kayak, so I thanked team and said we decided not to. 

m—

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

My friend in the UK was supposed to meet her brother in Montenegro next week.  However, he had a heart attack in Prague and died last week.  She is devastated.

My friend in New York had a hysterectomy due to cancer of the uterus and they found cancer in the surrounding lymph nodes and is going through chemo.

My cousin in Louisiana had a stent placed in her coronary artery and is still not doing well. Her daughter is staying with her to take care of her.

Thanks.

Terri

I'm sorry to hear your news Terri about 4 of your friends.

Sending prayers 🙏 for all of them.

Graham.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Thanks.

Terri

Oh Terri, how very sad 😞. My prayers are with them all and you dealing with such devastating news all at once 🙏 

• Like 6