LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

2 hours ago, BohJang said:

Megan - Will we be happy with our Havana accommodations in January??

Nowhere near as nice as the 3 Vista Class ships.  The Havana area on the Excel Class was an afterthought.  The Vista Class had a great aft view, a pool, 2 hot tubs and two tiki huts.  The Excel gives you a starboard view with a postage stamp sized pool that is smaller than the hot tubs on the Vista ships.

The bean counters were more concerned with generating revenue with Loft 19.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Nowhere near as nice as the 3 Vista Class ships.  The Havana area on the Excel Class was an afterthought.  The Vista Class had a great aft view, a pool, 2 hot tubs and two tiki huts.  The Excel gives you a starboard view with a postage stamp sized pool that is smaller than the hot tubs on the Vista ships.

The bean counters were more concerned with generating revenue with Loft 19.

That's unfortunate.  Live and learn

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Done. Played last night and won! 

Our strategy is to accumulate the chips, after our B2B, we'll have 4 plus 2 from our last cruise.  DH will put 3 chips or 75.00 on both red and black.  If it comes up green, we lose it all.  If it comes up black or red we win 75 and then pocket the winnings and do it again, placing 1 chip on black and red.  If green doesn't come up, we pocket the winning chip and then do it again with our two remaining chips.  As long as black or red come up three consecutive times, we will win 125.00. 

• Like 4

The last sea day you can always catch me absorbing sun and heat. I’ve got to store that vitamin C & D for those winter months…. I’m pretty sure I’m part bear. I could hibernate all winter and be good. It’s the WORST to me… I rather get into a wish dot com Havana bar fight and get drive by fruited. 
The line dancers though. 

image.jpg

• Like 14
  • Haha 8

10 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Our strategy is to accumulate the chips, after our B2B, we'll have 4 plus 2 from our last cruise.  DH will put 3 chips or 75.00 on both red and black.  If it comes up green, we lose it all.  If it comes up black or red we win 75 and then pocket the winnings and do it again, placing 1 chip on black and red.  If green doesn't come up, we pocket the winning chip and then do it again with our two remaining chips.  As long as black or red come up three consecutive times, we will win 125.00. 

That’s way too much strategy for me. I put it in a slot machine and literally press my luck. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 10