Can you purchase OBC to use in the cruise planner before the cruise?

We have a group cruise planned in 2025. Obviously the cruise planner is not open yet to purchase excursions, drink packages, etc.  Is it possible to buy OBC now and when the cruise planner opens up for purchases, we can then reserve items? Sorta like I can buy $100 OBC each month so I have enough credit to buy 6 drink packages when they become available. 

Please don't say just save it and then buy it because if it is available to me, I will find other ways to spend it. 🤣

2 hours ago, Annicruise2014 said:

We have a group cruise planned in 2025. Obviously the cruise planner is not open yet to purchase excursions, drink packages, etc.  Is it possible to buy OBC now and when the cruise planner opens up for purchases, we can then reserve items? Sorta like I can buy $100 OBC each month so I have enough credit to buy 6 drink packages when they become available. 

Please don't say just save it and then buy it because if it is available to me, I will find other ways to spend it. 🤣

OBC purchased will e available day 2 on board and not in your cruise planner

I always put OBC on our cruises since we are Pinnacle and with our discount, it is cheaper to buy the beverage package once on the ship.  ALWAYS - the OBC is in my account in the app as soon as we are on the ship.  So when I buy our packages, it shows the charge and then it shows my OBC to offset it.  Been doing this since last June when we made Pinnacle and it works like a charm. 

OBC you purchase and add to your account will not show up before the cruise, only once you are on the ship.