The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday September 2nd, 2023

richwmn

We had a very nice dinner in our favorite restaurant tonight. It was nice to go out for a change.  It’s been a long time.   We then came home and had some ice cream cake. 

Tomorrow the cleaner is coming and she will help me put the den back together again. 

Maybe soon we can get back to normal again.  Whatever normal is at this point.

Have a good evening everyone.

Good night.

Terri

• Like 18

9 hours ago, Cruisercl said:

Terri a belated happy birthday to you! I hope you get to go out and enjoy your birthday dinner this evening.  Maybe you should try the medical marijuana, they say it helps! Too many obstacles for you lately and you deserve a break. 😉 

Thanks for the birthday wishes but I think I’ll pass on the MM.  I’ll find another way for a break.

Terri

• Like 7

Just got word our departure and itinerary have changed. Delayed departure 1 day due to hurricane Idalia, ship held in Bermuda an extra day. First 2 ports canceled, Boston and Portland.  
We'll probably drive up to NY tomorrow anyway, need one more night in a hotel. We'll figure it out. m—
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 7

Good Evening, we are checked into the hotel.  We had to take a taxi since  it was after hours for the HAL transfer.  The hotel said that with a receipt we should get reimbursed from the ship.  It will be lights out in a few.  Thank you everyone for your support through the day.

• Like 20

9 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good evening. It was a fairly quiet day.  I caught up on some paperwork this morning, and then read and watched Texas beat Rice.  We had a quiet anniversary dinner. We split a ribeye which DH cooked perfectly.  Along with our steak and wine, we had salad, sautéed mushrooms and sautéed squash.

We both appreciated all the good anniversary wishes today.  Thank you all for helping us celebrate our 56th anniversary.

Sounds like a lovely dinner.  And what a great way to celebrate with your DH cooking 😊.  

6 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

We had a very nice dinner in our favorite restaurant tonight. It was nice to go out for a change.  It’s been a long time.   We then came home and had some ice cream cake. 

So glad you did get out to celebrate 🙂 

6 hours ago, RMLincoln said:
Just got word our departure and itinerary have changed. Delayed departure 1 day due to hurricane Idalia, ship held in Bermuda an extra day. First 2 ports canceled, Boston and Portland.  
We'll probably drive up to NY tomorrow anyway, need one more night in a hotel. We'll figure it out. m—

Disappointing but understandable, sadly.  Safe travels to you today.

6 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Evening, we are checked into the hotel.  We had to take a taxi since  it was after hours for the HAL transfer.  The hotel said that with a receipt we should get reimbursed from the ship.  It will be lights out in a few.  Thank you everyone for your support through the day.

So glad you are there and it’s all worked out, Jake 👍. Have a great cruise!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1