In case there are no spots at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal?

Emmabelle

15 hours ago, bong003 said:

Hi, I think it's the right thread for my questions. I hope the experts here can help. Thanks in advance!

I'm having a cruise (Norwegian Escape) coming up next week. I assume the Cruise Terminal official parking is the most expensive. At $45 / night (based on the site), including tax, my 7 night cruise parking would cost $315.

Looking at Spot Hero as multiple posters suggested in this thread, I checked other parking near by and they are mostly > $315 ($302 - $459), with a couple of garage a little further away at $256 and $280. Did I miss something? Is the most convenient parking cheaper than most garage nearby?

If I stay in a hotel an hour away, leaving at 9:30 and arriving at the terminal at about 10:20-10:30, would you say it's almost sure I would get a parking spot?

(I initially booked the Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park for $305 with stay + parking & shuttle. But they wanted to charge me $65 x 2 = $130 extra for my 4 and 7 kids, having a total of $435. I figured with $315 parking at the terminal + ~$120 living further away, I can have the convenience of parking rather than waiting for shuttles. Would you agree?)

It’s the best price, most convenient, and you will get a spot.

Thank you. Does anyone know if the parking at the terminal is $45 per day or $45 per night? 

The site says $45 per night, but when I call the phone number, the voice recording says $45 per day. 

I just want to know for a 7 night cruise (from Sunday to Sunday), is it $315 or $360? Thank you.