Help! I’m so confused…

PCruzer

16 hours ago, Mosaic said:

So I had said: "Club Orange is a downgrade for Neptune guests."

CO waters down the experience for Neptune guests.

No Pinnacle Grill Breakfast on the Pinnacle class ships. 

Remember, CO restaurant was NOT built as a CO restaurant. It was built for cooking classes and a farm to table experience.  Yes, the Rotterdam has been upgraded.  Otherwise, CO is just a nice dinor.

While the CO dining rooms on Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam were originally the demo kitchen and are less visually appealing, the one on the Rotterdam was built as the CO dining room and is quite nice. It was not upgraded or converted from anything.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:55 AM, terrydtx said:

CO comes with Neptune and Pinnacle suites and does not need to be purchased separately. You also have access to the exclusive Neptune Lounge.

Terry - appreciate your reply to my question (X v HAL) on the X site.   I enjoyed Beyond but no fan of the IV, so more of an S class person.  Any suggestions for which HAL vessel(s) would be most similar?  (Suite or balcony) TIA

Edited by mitz18
content

3 hours ago, mitz18 said:

Terry - appreciate your reply to my question (X v HAL) on the X site.   I enjoyed Beyond but no fan of the IV, so more of an S class person.  Any suggestions for which HAL vessel(s) would be most similar?  (Suite or balcony) TIA

The 3 pinnacle class ships are the newest and have the most amenities.  They all have the Club Orange exclusive dinning rooms. They are Koningsdam,  Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam. They are all around 2600 passengers so a little smaller than E and S class Celebrity ships. IMO not having IV balconies makes them superior to E Class ships. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, terrydtx said:

The 3 pinnacle class ships are the newest and have the most amenities.  They all have the Club Orange exclusive dinning rooms. They are Koningsdam,  Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam. They are all around 2600 passengers so a little smaller than E and S class Celebrity ships. IMO not having IV balconies makes them superior to E Class ships. 

Thanks - will look into it.  I loved the Beyond in general, but will not go on E class again due to the IV...Again thank

• Like 2