Where to find nightly activities/dress?

angelofjoy23

Good morning!  I booked the Meraviglia last night and am doing research on what to expect.  I keep seeing people mention all the themed nights, but I cannot find that info anywhere on my cruise booking.  I must be looking in the wrong place.  Where do I find when the special dinners/themed nights are (i.e. formal night, white night, etc)?

There is no way to find out what theme nights there will be in advance. These were the dress suggestions on my 11-night sailing on the Meraviglia in April:

Night 1: Casual

Night 2: Casual

Night 3: Elegant

Night 4: Tropical

Night 5: Casual/Flower Glory

Night 6: Casual

Night 7: Casual

Night 8: Casual

Night 9 : White

Night 10: Elegant

Night 11: Casual

The order of themed nights will be determined by the Cruise Director and can vary depending on the sailing. You really won't know which parties will be on your sailing until the night before when the next Daily Program is delivered. However, you can ask the C.D. if you see him/her or even some of the Animation Team (Entertainment Staff) members might know. The night names' also can vary by ship. My recent Seaside sailing the 70's/80's Night was called the "Sunshine Party" the Latin Night was called the "Tropical Party" and the White Night party was called just the "White Party".

• Thanks 1