Book now or wait?

PhillyTravelBug

Hey folks! I’m taking my mom on a Disney cruise next year for her 60th. Disney Magic out of Southampton.  Should I book now or will there be a Black Friday/cyber Monday offer?  I sail NCL primarily. It’s a never ending sale with their marketing department. Any assistance is appreciated.

47 minutes ago, PhillyTravelBug said:

Hey folks! I’m taking my mom on a Disney cruise next year for her 60th. Disney Magic out of Southampton.  Should I book now or will there be a Black Friday/cyber Monday offer?  I sail NCL primarily. It’s a never ending sale with their marketing department. Any assistance is appreciated.

DCL doesn't "do" Black Friday/cyber Monday.  For the lowest cost it's best to book as far out as you can, because that's when the lowest price is offered.  Prices on DCL only increase as the space fills up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The only general public "sales" that DCL does are for the innitial deposit, the total cost of the cruise isn't cheaper.

DCL does do GT rooms, but the vast majority of the time, the guaranteed rooms are still much higher then when the rooms were first offered.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, SolentCruises said:

Are you sure it's the Disney Magic? Only the Disney Dream goes out of Southampton

'

Thank you. That's the one I meant!  I just put a hold on the reservation and will let my mom decide for sure if this is what she wants.   Just returned to Southampton about two weeks ago on NCL prima, so I will definitely be excited to explore another stop in England since we only had a day in London once we departed.

On 9/6/2023 at 6:30 PM, PhillyTravelBug said:

'

Thank you. That's the one I meant!  I just put a hold on the reservation and will let my mom decide for sure if this is what she wants.   Just returned to Southampton about two weeks ago on NCL prima, so I will definitely be excited to explore another stop in England since we only had a day in London once we departed.

Is that next year's WBTA? We'll be on that too! Looking forward to visiting Southampton. Haven't been there in 20 years. Love visiting the ships.