e-ticket shows wrong voyager club level

nlclhc

When you log into the MSC website, do you see this booking listed? If so, what do you see when you click on the Voyager's Club tab there?

image.png.684ec58703da5492ef18e014543f5a36.png

If there is a discrepancy, you should try emailing the Voyagers Club, as usually the MSC reps at the customer service number can't address Voyagers Club issues. mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com

50 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

When you log into the MSC website, do you see this booking listed? If so, what do you see when you click on the Voyager's Club tab there?

image.png.684ec58703da5492ef18e014543f5a36.png

If there is a discrepancy, you should try emailing the Voyagers Club, as usually the MSC reps at the customer service number can't address Voyagers Club issues. mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com

My booking is listed on our profiles (mine and my wife's) and when clicking on the Voyagers tab we see our correct level, the discrepancy only appears on the eticket.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nlclhc said:

My booking is listed on our profiles (mine and my wife's) and when clicking on the Voyagers tab we see our correct level, the discrepancy only appears on the eticket.

I had similar problem, and once I called the agent it was fixed and correct status was shown on the eticket.

My booking was correct, wife an I both Gold. 

Our sail cards I got Blue and wife got Silver. The check in person at the Yacht Club desk is just a contractor hired by the port so couldn't do anything.

After sailing on another day went to the Yacht Club concierge showed him our Voyager club web page and he had to go on the ships computer and then another system on his phone to change everything. Took almost a 20 minutes to do it all. 

He then created new cards for us, but now the wrist bands wouldn't work as they are tied to your sail and sign card. The bands had to be updated from the ships computer at the concierge desk (wife wasn't with me). Wife's band didn't work until then and of course her wrong color card stopped working as well.  

1 minute ago, Brighton Line said:

My booking was correct, wife an I both Gold. 

Our sail cards I got Blue and wife got Silver. The check in person at the Yacht Club desk is just a contractor hired by the port so couldn't do anything.

After sailing on another day went to the Yacht Club concierge showed him our Voyager club web page and he had to go on the ships computer and then another system on his phone to change everything. Took almost a 20 minutes to do it all. 

He then created new cards for us, but now the wrist bands wouldn't work as they are tied to your sail and sign card. The bands had to be updated from the ships computer at the concierge desk (wife wasn't with me). Wife's band didn't work until then and of course her wrong color card stopped working as well.  

The physical color of the card shouldn't matter. I was Gold on my April sailings and I had a blue card for one and a silver card for the other, but "Gold Member" was printed on the card. I still got my Gold benefits and my points all went onto my Voyager's Club account.

Just now, JamieLogical said:

The physical color of the card shouldn't matter. I was Gold on my April sailings and I had a blue card for one and a silver card for the other, but "Gold Member" was printed on the card. I still got my Gold benefits and my points all went onto my Voyager's Club account.

Well according to the Concierge he said it did matter and the color of our cards matched what the ships system had which was wrong.  The system he looked up on his phone which I assume is land based system and the Voyager web page I had access to had us at gold. Ship system I was blue or on my first cruise and wife was silver.  We have never sailed without out each other so I had no clue how we could be different on the ship.

Your experience, I'm glad, was different. The Concierge even said he should change the cards as  I was just asking what they had us in the system as. He said changing the cards is the only real proof what status we were if the systems didn't match.

I think this points to how shoreside and shipside are so disconnected for MSC. You can't even place a restaurant reservation before boarding and it is a whole other topic to talk about getting the perks you preselect in Yacht Club  not getting them without asking is different for some guests and not others.