Chefs Table on Ascent

621emerson

Had it on Beyond at Le Voyage in April.

SUPERB.

The garlic almond soup served over fruit was OUT OF THIS WORLD. (can't remember exact name)

We all wanted to lick the bowl clean & get another...

(loved the juxtaposition of things that do not seem to go together that just made magic!)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2023 at 5:38 AM, Mrs_Tiki said:

I have it booked for our January 2024 sailing.

How on earth do you have it booked before your sailing? I come from cruise lines where the table cannot be booked in advance of the cruise, but in which one must wait until you have set foot on board before rushing to call their dining number.

21 hours ago, Jose Zalfadilla said:

How on earth do you have it booked before your sailing? I come from cruise lines where the table cannot be booked in advance of the cruise, but in which one must wait until you have set foot on board before rushing to call their dining number.

We were offered this for purchase in advance along with other specialty dining options. It is showing on our cruise planner, but with a time of noon on embarkation day. I can only think that this is a placeholder. Others have reported that the actual date and time is communicated once on board.

We have also reserved “ Dinner on the Edge” which is showing up at 10:00 am on embarkation day.

Edited by Mrs_Tiki
Clarity
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Mrs_Tiki said:

We were offered this for purchase in advance along with other specialty dining options. It is showing on our cruise planner, but with a time of noon on embarkation day. I can only think that this is a placeholder. Others have reported that the actual date and time is communicated once on board.

We have also reserved “ Dinner on the Edge” which is showing up at 10:00 am on embarkation day.

Dinner on the Edge is dependent upon the weather so the date isn’t normally determined until the beginning of the cruise where they have a reasonable accurate weather forecast.

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2023 at 10:53 AM, KKB said:

Had it on Beyond at Le Voyage in April.

SUPERB.

The garlic almond soup served over fruit was OUT OF THIS WORLD. (can't remember exact name)

We all wanted to lick the bowl clean & get another...

(loved the juxtaposition of things that do not seem to go together that just made magic!)

Hi KKB! I remember you raving about that soup when we sailed together in April, can’t wait to try it!