Belize excursions

dukenurse416

45 minutes ago, fedexretiree said:

Which company did you use to book this excursion with

I used Resorts for a Day. I understand that tour wasn't being offered recently because Goff's Caye is closed until next month for renovations. 

If Goff's Caye is open by the time you cruise you should be able to book this tour.  In all due respect this is the way you want to spend your day on Belize.

I hope it's open by the time you cruise this excursion has gotten so popular they had no other choice than to shut the place down and rework it so it would accommodate a lot more people. Good luck. 

Geoffs was closed last year for their renovations.  They are open unless they closed just recently.  Just checked Resorts for a day and nothing at all is offered when our ship will be there in November.   We went to Geoffs years ago and I loved it.  Just wanted to find a reputable tour company to go with this time. Having trouble with that

2 hours ago, fedexretiree said:

Geoffs was closed last year for their renovations.  They are open unless they closed just recently.  Just checked Resorts for a day and nothing at all is offered when our ship will be there in November.   We went to Geoffs years ago and I loved it.  Just wanted to find a reputable tour company to go with this time. Having trouble with that

4 hours ago, fedexretiree said:

Which company did you use to book this excursion with

Edited by TTEllis