Those low fares from Spain to Greece didn't last very long. Looks like she's already sold-out.

CineGraphic

48 minutes ago, jon81uk said:

Yep we were wondering if some friends would join us, but seems too late for them now. 

It may be sold out now but keep watch in the months to come especially around full payment time. Some of the ones who just paid a deposit might cancelled then. And life happens and circumstances prevent people from joining the cruise. 

I asked a friend to join us too so will tell him the same

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

I honestly don't think it's 100% sold-out, just at some predetermined level that they are comfortable with. I wouldn't be surprised if they make more cabins available down the road.

My TA confirmed it is sold out. Well from what she can see. She can't take any more bookings on her side. Not for lack of trying 

But like CineGrapic posted it might be what VV is comfortable with just now. Just keep an eye on it

• Like 1

It could also be a similar issue to what we have with the Miami sailings and the suites. TAs who put down the minimum deposit to hold a bunch of cabins until final payment. That's why the suites are so hard to come by with the Miami sailings. With the prices so low for that October 2024 sailing, it's possible some TAs simply bought out a bunch of the cabins with the hopes to resell them. VV makes it very easy to do this because both Sailors in the cabin can be changed on any booking. Most cruise lines require you to keep at least one of the original guests on the booking.

Now those TAs can advertise that they 'still have cabins available on a sold out cruise.'

Final Payment will be due around June 13, 2024 so if cabins are going to open up for that sailing, it'll most likely be around that time. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CanadianCruiser21 said:

Yes, I’ve seen a few TA’s do this, especially when they are trying to form a circle and are a few cabins short. I wonder what the price will be if it ever does get released again though. From what I’ve seen, TA’s who have a few holds have not been having an issue selling them at all! 

I am very frustrated to not get this itinerary as a Brilliant replacement and even those that have holds - I’m unable to use my credit unless they actually release the rooms back to inventory.