Cancel a B2B

Hello, booked on Symphony of the Seas as a B2B on board Odyssey at the NextCruise desk. 

I paid a deposit onboard and that was applied towards the first cruise and nothing was put towards the second cruise.

We only want to cruise on the first one so do we need to do anything or just let the final payment date pass on the second cruise to cancel it?

UK based if it makes a different. 

Thank You

37 minutes ago, BlueHorizonUK said:

Hello, booked on Symphony of the Seas as a B2B on board Odyssey at the NextCruise desk. 

I paid a deposit onboard and that was applied towards the first cruise and nothing was put towards the second cruise.

We only want to cruise on the first one so do we need to do anything or just let the final payment date pass on the second cruise to cancel it?

Thank You

Each cruise is a separate cruise even though they are tagged as a back to back.  Each cruise would have money applied to it or it would auto cancel.  Royals invoicing is pretty screwed up when bookings are linked B2B.  You will still lose the deposit for it should you cancel.

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Each cruise is a separate cruise even though they are tagged as a back to back.  Each cruise would have money applied to it or it would auto cancel.  Royals invoicing is pretty screwed up when bookings are linked B2B.  You will still lose the deposit for it should you cancel.

Thanks but the two invoices I have show the deposit applied to cruise 1 and no money has been applied to cruise 2 so if I pay off cruise 1 completely I should be ok for cruise 1 and let cruise 2 pass final payment date?

Just now, BlueHorizonUK said:

Thanks but the two invoices I have show the deposit applied to cruise 1 and no money has been applied to cruise 2 so if I pay off cruise 1 completely I should be ok for cruise 1 and let cruise 2 pass final payment date?

That is what I was referring to sbout screwed up invoicing when bookkngs are tagged b2b.  If you call them you will find that there is actually money on each. 

You need to call and not assume that the invoices are accurate. 

1 hour ago, BlueHorizonUK said:

Thank You

If you want to cancel why wouldn’t you just call and cancel so that the cabin you have reserved is released for someone else to purchase?  

• Like 2