Anyone having trouble with dining reservations at midnight?

jjwoben1

36 minutes ago, jjwoben1 said:

Cannot get on site at all

It's the weekend, and the site is usually undergoing maintenance.  During this time, access is quite unreliable.  You can keep trying to catch it when it's back to normal or wait until Sunday night or Monday.

• Like 1

In the past, my experience is it’s wonky for about 10 minutes, not just opens precisely at midnight. Sometimes I did not get my desired time so took what I could get, then called my Rep at O in the morning when they opened and she “adjusted “ them for me. 
Mauibabes

46 minutes ago, pmatawan said:

Question:

On a multi segment cruise booked as 1 cruise, will I be able to make all my reservations at once, or will I have to log in 45 days prior to each segment beginning date?

You can book all together do no have to wait. Did this last year on b2b.

It might seem unfair to those on second half of your cruise but thats the way it goes.

5 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Do  they book up THAT fast that you need to be on line at midnight?  Had not planned on that for our Vista cruise that should open up dining for us come this Thursday.

Yes. But that's mostly for people who want to book a table for 2. For sharing its not a problem. 

17 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Do  they book up THAT fast that you need to be on line at midnight?  Had not planned on that for our Vista cruise that should open up dining for us come this Thursday.

You can usually book  in the morning  if you prefer  you just need to be flexible  with the date & time

You need to sign in after midnight  like 12:02   if you want to book then

1 minute ago, LHT28 said:

You can usually book  in the morning  if you prefer  you just need to be flexible  with the date & time

You need to sign in after midnight  like 12:02   if you want to book then

I'm sure I won't be awake to do this.  

We are PH1, what are our chances of getting a table for 2 if we wait till 5-6AM ish? 

2 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

We are PH1, what are our chances of getting a table for 2 if we wait till 5-6AM ish? 

We are in the lowest category  & got  2 tops  had to check back a few days  later  to get  2 of them

Just  get  what you can then check  back  once the frenzy dies down 😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Being in a PH, you won't have trouble getting a table for 2 on any night you choose.  You don't even need to do this at 5 or 6 in the morning.   Get a good night's sleep. 

We book PH and there have always been many choices of times and dates, non-sharing and sharing. Whatever we want. We book it within 48 hours of when it opens up.  This has been our experience on all of our Oceania cruises.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Acrusa said:

You can book all together do no have to wait. Did this last year on b2b.

It might seem unfair to those on second half of your cruise but thats the way it goes.

I think the booking engine will force reservations to be distributed over both segments, according to the allotments for each.  So yes, as you say, one does get a jump on those on the second segment.

31 minutes ago, sunlover12 said:

Being in a PH, you won't have trouble getting a table for 2 on any night you choose.  You don't even need to do this at 5 or 6 in the morning.   Get a good night's sleep. 

We book PH and there have always been many choices of times and dates, non-sharing and sharing. Whatever we want. We book it within 48 hours of when it opens up.  This has been our experience on all of our Oceania cruises.

Thank you!!