Deck 3 (Porthole) Cabins?

aaaaa

Good day -- Do Azamara ships (like Oceania ships) have porthole cabins on deck 3?  They don't appear as available choices on any of the cruises that I've considered for booking.  If these cabins do exist, are they oceanview category 7?  Thanks.

3 minutes ago, aaaaa said:

Good day -- Do Azamara ships (like Oceania ships) have porthole cabins on deck 3?  They don't appear as available choices on any of the cruises that I've considered for booking.  If these cabins do exist, are they oceanview category 7?  Thanks.

The cabins are there, but I’ve only seen them used for crew, lecturers and entertainers. 

Edited by lisiamc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, aaaaa said:

Guest cabins are only decks 4, 6,7,8 and 9.

There is no  category 7 in oceanview, just  4,5,6 and 8.

You can view all categories and locations on  the website, just click on ‘Our Ships’.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aaaaa said:

They used to exist as guest cabins, but are now used for crew/guest entertainers only. 

Phil 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1