HAVE YOU STAYED ON DECK 2 ON ANY VOYAGER CLASS SHIP?

mlbcruiser

Hoping to hear from someone who has actually stayed in a cabin on deck 2 of Voyager, Explorer or any ship in that class. Especially in a cabin in the mid to slightly aft part of the ship. I'm a bit concerned about noise and vibration or other issues. If you have, please share your thoughts! Thanks.

Edited by mlbcruiser

10 hours ago, mlbcruiser said:

Hoping to hear from someone who has actually stayed in a cabin on deck 2 of Voyager, Explorer or any ship in that class. Especially in a cabin in the mid to slightly aft part of the ship. I'm a bit concerned about noise and vibration or other issues. If you have, please share your thoughts! Thanks.

We were on deck 2 on Explorer this past August.  No problems with noise or vibration

We have stayed in cabins on deck 2. We have noticed noise in 2 locations so I would recommend not to not book a cabin in those areas. The first spot is near the very front. There is a lot of commotion in that area when docking and it can be noisy. The other area is near the gangway. If the ship is docked on the side of the ship that you're on, there will be lots of noise during the docking/ lowering the gangway process.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mlbcruiser said:

Uh oh! I assume both elevator areas, forward & aft? We may be hearing a lot of noise then.
Oh, well, it is what it is. Appreciate the replies!

In my experience, they use the area near the aft stairs/elevators most of the time. In Barbados last year they actually used both.