Celebrity Reflection Cabin 6303

mike60707

Good morning, any opionions on Cabin 6303? Just received our GTY cabin assignment, just spoke to Celebrity and they were very very accomoadation, said we can pick any available cabin in that category.....6303 looks good, no lifeboat view, larger balcony maybe......Thanks everyone in advance for your input.

Mike (Chicago)

We had 6302 (same cabin on the starboard side) on the Silhouette once and really liked it. If I recall, the balcony was a bit larger than a regular one.  The only thing I'm cautious of when choosing a cabin on deck 6 is the smoking area on deck 5.  I think you should be OK though, seeing as you're right above Blu, but maybe someone else could comment on that.  

Edited to add: the smoking is on deck 5 port side only (which is why we choose starboard).

Edited by sunseeker551
add a comment
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

Have you checked the S class cabin sticky at the top of the page?  Look for reviews of that cabin on any of the S class ships.  EM

Hi, I'm sorry but you lost me....S class cabin sticky at the top of the page? (what page?) Thanks for your help and advice, just if you could explain a little further I'd really apreciate it 

Mike (Chicago)

37 minutes ago, mike60707 said:

Hi, I'm sorry but you lost me....S class cabin sticky at the top of the page? (what page?) Thanks for your help and advice, just if you could explain a little further I'd really apreciate it 

Mike (Chicago)

First page of this (Celebrity) forum. Here's the link @Essiesmom was referencing. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/863876-s-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/?do=getNewComment

Hello, I hope you are enjoying your cruise. I have a question, does the Reflection have computers that guests can use.  I know most people use their phones these days but I need to check some work things that are too difficult to do on a phone. Just didn't want to bring my computer. Thank you in advance.

44 minutes ago, PC Skier said:

Hello, I hope you are enjoying your cruise. I have a question, does the Reflection have computers that guests can use.  I know most people use their phones these days but I need to check some work things that are too difficult to do on a phone. Just didn't want to bring my computer. Thank you in advance.

There are computers for use, fleetwide.