how to pay promissory?

nammopoy

Hello! I recently went on a cruise and in the middle of my vacation I started having issues with my cards on file. I had to sign a promissory form to get off the ship. Can someone please tell me how to pay it? Do I need to send a check? I searched far and wide and I can't find any instructions anywhere. Please help!!!!! 😭

Unfortunately, Carnival does not offer live customer support once you have taken your cruise. If you call in, they will direct you to the website to fill out a post cruise form.

More directly you can email Carnival at iCare@carnival.com

Include a copy of the promissory note and your booking number. Someone should reply via email or call you to arrange payment.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nammopoy said:

.I recently went on a cruise and in the middle of my vacation I started having issues with my cards on file. I had to sign a promissory form to get off the ship. Can someone please tell me how to pay it? Do I need to send a check? 

Hi @nammopoy🙂

Yes, you will be able to pay by check. The instructions are not on the promissory note itself. 

You will get a letter in the mail with instructions. If you call Carnival before you receive the letter, they won't be able to take payment.

There is a process of getting the information from the ship & organizing the way to pay in their system. 

In the interim, you will not be able to directly book a cruise until its settled.

🍹

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Like 2