Cruising w/o your significant other

SxyEbnyFem

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem'][b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Liv, my dear, you won't need the video. You will see it all LIVE!! :D [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

I know we have a VV'rs gone wild video but I was wondering about the gal pal cruise :D

[quote name='BallanceKris']Me and 18 other women are sailing in 15 days without our s/o. No kids no husbands no worrys. I can't wait![/QUOTE]

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Kris - I wish you & the other ladies a wonderful time!! Enjoy, relax & have no worries.[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='livtojump']I know we have a VV'rs gone wild video but I was wondering about the gal pal cruise [/QUOTE]

[b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Liv - You perv!! Always wanting to be in the [i]know[/i] for the videos! LMAO! Gotta love ya! :p [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]Happy sailing,[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b]

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem'][b][font=Arial][color=darkorchid]Liv - You perv!! Always wanting to be in the [i]know[/i] for the videos! LMAO! Gotta love ya! :p [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

I am not!:eek: :D :p

[quote name='SxyEbnyFem']
[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]FYI: This is my bachelorette cruise. I am sure there are plenty of couples (married or not) that do many activities without their significant other including cruising. Just because you are involved doesn't mean you have to be joined at the hip, ya know. To each their own. :cool: [/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][color=#9932cc]T.[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]
yup to each their own..... i just can't see cruising without my wife (or vice versa)..... no worries it's all good.... have a great cruise w/ the girls!!!!! :)

I'm leaving Friday for the Triumph -- going with my mom and some of her friends. Can't believe I'm going without DH. I'm sure I'll have a great time -- and I thought I was teaching him a lesson when he said he didn't want to go and I decided he was being a party pooper. Well, now I'm not as excited as I should be because I already miss him. I probably won't do a trip like this again -- 8 days is too long. A weekend is no big deal, but I can't believe I'll be in a foreign country without him!!!

Done both w/so & wo/so.

Perfect Man™ hated cruising (jumped ship in the middle of an NCL Caribbean cruise) until he went with me on the Star Princess to Mexico and LOVED IT. :D

Last Oct, I had the opportunity to go on a cruise with my best gal pal, and it was FABULOUS! I do admit I missed Perfect Man™ waaaaay more than I thought I would, and at times it was very hard. But the time I got to spend with her was so amazing since we now live in different parts of the country.

In just a few weeks I am going again with her and another gal, and it's going to be a BLAST! Perfect Man™ has no problem with it, and since he knows how much of a cruise freak I am and can't go himself, encourages me to go have fun with the girls.

It's soooo wonderful to have Perfect Man™. (I know I'll miss him terribly again... a week is a long time away. But the GALS™ will have a FABULOUS time!)

I am actually doing my first without my husband in October, and the best I could swing was a weekend CTN. I don't know how he feels about it, he says he's ok...so I can only assume he's ok. He'll be back in school by then, so, he couldn't go anyway. We got a group of 7 girls for this one already.

I'm really looking forward to it. I think everyone needs a little time away from each other every now and then so you can be crazy without them making you that way.

I went on my Girls Only Cruise without a single look back and had a great time. Didn't miss ex-DH one bit! (Note that we were divorced a year and a half after that.) But now that I am engaged to a truly wonderful man, I don't know if I could leave him for that long. He has already said he would "let" me go, but I don't know if I would want to. Maybe after a few years . . .

I don't know if I would be able to let him go either . . . Not because I don't trust him, it would just be the simple fact that I couldn't stand him being on a cruise ship without me!! Now if he wanted a fishing or hunting trip with the guys, I would say definitely go for it and have a great time!

Archived