Hotels in Seattle

Scrapbookhappy11

5 hours ago, Glaciers said:

It’s a good property in a good location. I don’t believe they have air-conditioning. It’s also a concert venue and if you need to leave your windows open for some fresh air, it can get a bit noisy when the concerts let out.

Thanks for the information, it was so much less than other hotels in the area I was worried.

3 hours ago, Sharon2U said:

Thanks for the information, it was so much less than other hotels in the area I was worried.

Just want to warn you, if you’re going in late-June to early August, we seem to get a 1-2 week warm streak where when we usually don’t top 77 degrees during the day and gets into the 50s at night, those heat wave days gets into the 90s and won’t cool any lower than the 70s. Our house only had one air conditioner in our bedroom but the rest of the house sits at 85 degrees. It’s miserable for sure!

• Like 1

@Scrapbookhappy11 Not sure what kind of price you are looking for, or what your budget is.  The Mayflower hotel is nicely located in DT Seattle.  I did a mock booking for a Thursday night in July (since it looks like you are sailing Friday on the Ovation), and a Queen room popped up at about $360.  You can use a promo code DIRECT for an additional 5% off.  It looks like they may have some other possible discounts like AAA or AARP.

The Mayflower does not offer a free breakfast, but we had breakfast there a couple of months ago and it is very reasonable, plus the service is great.

The Mayflower is very close to the Westlake light rail station, as well as the Monorail station which takes you to Seattle Center (Space Needle).  You can also walk to Pike Place Market from the Mayflower Hotel.

Since you will be sailing out of Pier 91, the location of your hotel in DT Seattle really isn't important.  It will cost you about the same amount either taxi or Uber/Lyft from DT Seattle to Pier 91.