Harmony of the seas MDR menu

coolio111

Looking at menus posted online for Harmony of the Seas, is each night a countries theme like Italian night and Mexican night but I did see a Royal Night. But for the Royal Night I didn't see lobster being offered like it was on Oasis of the Seas.

Anyone been recently on Harmony of the Seas out of Texas that have had lobster on Royal Night, but not as a paid extra for the meal.

Also on Royal Night are fancier desserts available at the Windjammer?

I think this is when there were fancier desserts that were decorated differently available when I was on Oasis of the Seas.

Thanks

21 minutes ago, coolio111 said:

Looking at menus posted online for Harmony of the Seas, is each night a countries theme like Italian night and Mexican night but I did see a Royal Night. But for the Royal Night I didn't see lobster being offered like it was on Oasis of the Seas.

Anyone been recently on Harmony of the Seas out of Texas that have had lobster on Royal Night, but not as a paid extra for the meal.

Also on Royal Night are fancier desserts available at the Windjammer?

I think this is when there were fancier desserts that were decorated differently available when I was on Oasis of the Seas.

Thanks

Harmony doesn’t sail from Texas until November.

I will be cruising on Harmony out of Miami in 23 days and Lobster Tails is on the menu on Royal Night for no extra cost for one. Any additional you get will cost you $16.99. Also yes there is a themed night each night except the 1st and last night which is just called Welcome Aboard Night and Bon Voyage night.