Emerald Princess - decaf and sugar free coffee options + grounds coffee package

zigzaggery

Hello,

Super excited to be sailing on the Emerald Princess in November. Thinking about my morning coffee options. Is decaf readily available? How about sugar free syrups? And milk (e.g. skim/fat free)? Would love to start the day with a "skinny" decaf latte. 🙂

Finally, thoughts re: value for money for the coffee package?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, zigzaggery said:

Hello,

Super excited to be sailing on the Emerald Princess in November. Thinking about my morning coffee options. Is decaf readily available? Yes How about sugar free syrups? Don't know And milk (e.g. skim/fat free) Yes? Would love to start the day with a "skinny" decaf latte. 🙂

Finally, thoughts re: value for money for the coffee package? Does Princess still offer the cafe select package?

Thanks!

See some answers above. Does Princess still sell the cafe select package? Think it was replaced by the non-alcoholic beverage package. The plus fare covers unlimited specialty coffees and most other non alcoholic beverages. It also covers unlimited wifi internet, the daily gratuity called crew appreciation by Princess, as well as 15 alcoholic beverages per day. Break even is around 2 to 3 alcoholic beverages per day depending on how many non alcoholic beverages you consume.

At the international cafe you can get all kinds of coffee, regular, decaf, soy milk, latte, iced, hot chocolate. As my order is always two americano and my DH has a t shirt proclaiming "death before decafe" I can't comment on the other options. I don't believe there is a coffee package anymore. They cost about $3.50 each or are included in the Princess plus package along with most other drinks, tips, wifi and a bunch of stuff we don't use.

• Thanks 1

No more coffee package.  If you don’t buy a alcohol beverage package or zero alcohol package, you can purchase coffee at the IC International Cafe or the coffee shop on the Lido, depending which ship you’re on.

You may want to purchase a la carte.  Here’s an IC menu. Your latte will be $4.00 plus 18% gratuity, so $4.72 per latte.

Check out the other beverage packages on the PCL website and see what works for you.  Just search Princess beverage packages.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/

No problem getting skinny lattes decaf.  They have many choices of syrups too.

image.thumb.jpeg.51416ec88c7b253dbee7fe1e18a82d92.jpeg

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, zigzaggery said:

Thank you. Menu looks amazing. Have you noticed whether they have sugar free flavorings?

I saw mocha sugar free, didn’t ask about other flavors.  I bet they do though.

I did notice a lot of sugar free and gluten free items in the buffet area and the IC if you’re looking for that too.