Does the Retreat Pool on Regal Princess have Shaded Area with Chairs and Tables

cruisinsince75

We are booked on the Regal for a Caribbean Cruise next year.  Both of us are disabled, both both like to spend time in the pool.  Looks like the Retreat pool is the only one with steps and railing to get into.  However, it didn't look like it was shaded and it also looked like it only has loungers.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

I believe (if I remember right) that the aft pool also has steps and nice railing to assist with entering and leaving the pool.   We spend a lot of time in aft pools as they are usually adult only and other than newer ships which had ladders I think we have always encountered the steps.

The retreat pool on the Regal does have stairs leading into the pool but just know that there isn't really much of a shallow area. Everyone congregates near the stairs leading into the pool. 

Shade is at a premium with a perforated overhead around the ships edge on both sides and just filters the sun to some degree. 

There are a few chairs (not lounges) in total shade on both sides of the ship near the entrance to the area and are usually occupied.