Celebrity Solstice vs Eclipse

Cruisingirl2012

We were on the Solstice in 2019 and now have booked the Eclipse for 2024.  Are the 2 ships very similar in decor and floor plans?  I searched and it does state that they are sister ships and i'm just curious if they are the same.  We really enjoyed the Solstice and service, hoping to enjoy the Eclipse as well. 

3 minutes ago, Cruisingirl2012 said:

We were on the Solstice in 2019 and now have booked the Eclipse for 2024.  Are the 2 ships very similar in decor and floor plans?  I searched and it does state that they are sister ships and i'm just curious if they are the same.  We really enjoyed the Solstice and service, hoping to enjoy the Eclipse as well. 

We have been on both and they are essentially the same.  The 5 Solstice class ships are divided in two groups in our minds:

1. Solstice/Equinox/Eclipse.  These are the first 3 ships and they have the Hot Glass Show venue.

2.  Silhouette/Reflection.  They do not have the Hot Glass Show, but instead they have two specialty restaurants that Solstice/Equinox/Eclipse don't have: Lawn Club Grill and The Porch.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mahdnc said:

We have been on both and they are essentially the same.  The 5 Solstice class ships are divided in two groups in our minds:

1. Solstice/Equinox/Eclipse.  These are the first 3 ships and they have the Hot Glass Show venue.

2.  Silhouette/Reflection.  They do not have the Hot Glass Show, but instead they have two specialty restaurants that Solstice/Equinox/Eclipse don't have: Lawn Club Grill and The Porch.

I've booked the Hot Glass this time with my friend, looking forward to trying this out.  We loved the Solstice and i'm sure it will be the same love for the Eclipse.

• Like 1