Coco Beach Club Full-Day Pass Now Called Pass A ??

teddie

So the Beach Club pass is now designated as "Pass A" in the excursions listing --wonder if this is to differentiate from the upcoming adults-only Hideaway Beach? 

PS: I really like the Beach Club and I am well-aware that one doesn't have to pay *anything *extra on Coco Cay...so no need to mention that....

Teddie

Edited by teddie
added info
  • Thanks 1

I noticed that yesterday  when I was looking at beach club prices for some upcoming cruises.

m

ps-not considering going to the beach club, was more interested in seeing how much they were asking for various cruises.  $235.99 per person for a cruise in late January 2024. Almost $500 just to spend a few hours at the beach club!  

m

Maybe anticipating more ships docking so charging a premium to have a refuge from the crowds?  I'm still trying to grasp $302.99 pp!  That's $715 for 2 people with the 18%!!

Edited:  I just checked my Celebrity Reflection sailing which stops there next Memorial day weekend.  No pass A.  $283.99 pp!!

Edited by jean87510

We noticed this the other day and some of the Cabana rentals are marked A as well.  We were thinking maybe they were going to add additional cabanas and label them as B.  We also wondered if, for example, Oasis in port would be ship A and Indy in port on the same day would be ship B.  Has anyone seen "B" on a cruise planner?  

• Like 2

On 9/26/2023 at 9:13 PM, PompeySailor said:

IMG_2181.thumb.png.22bfa2167b23250a160484fc9fc4f5ac.png

$302.99 WOWZERS 

I also enjoy it too 😉

I checked Hideaway and that is not yet designated as a B

Whoa….that’s a 500% increase in two years. I guess they’ll keep pushing the envelope until people stop taking it. The pricing is starting to resemble a freak show. 

7 minutes ago, Gardener5b said:

We were just on the TPA-Boston repositioning cruise.  We caught a sale for $79/pp for the Beach Club.   Current prices are crazy!!

The one time we went to Beach Club it was $89.99 pp this past February. Half price during the Black Friday sales. Loved it. 

teddie