Seascape 17 Sept Review

angelsil

On 9/27/2023 at 5:33 PM, thistimeplease said:

You can't believe everything you read.  We sailed on the Seascape in a Fantastica balcony and it was a great cruise.  Everything was perfect.  We never waited for drinks, never found a problem getting around the ship and enjoyed all the shows and meals.  The only thing we didn't care for was eating with other people.  Our tablemates were nice but 2 couples didn't speak English and we don't speak Spanish so our table was very quiet. I mean really complaining about usb ports?  Is that really a complaint?  I will agree about the buffet but we would definitely cruise MSC again. The only thing I might change would be to a Aurea balcony, that way we could eat when we want and by ourselves. 

How rude of you to say that!  She was giving HER experiences NOT YOURS!  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you don't like it keep it to yourself!  No wonder why some people don't post here on this message board.  It's because of responses such as yours.  Shame on you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Linda W. said:

How rude of you to say that!  She was giving HER experiences NOT YOURS!  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you don't like it keep it to yourself!  No wonder why some people don't post here on this message board.  It's because of responses such as yours.  Shame on you.

Wow I was replying to someone who said they were concerned regarding their upcoming cruise.  I replied regarding my experience in a Fantastica balcony to reassure the person I was replying to. Since when are we not allowed to have a different opinion.  Sorry if you felt it was rude but my experience was entirely different.  I would definitely cruise MSC again. 🤣

Edited by thistimeplease
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

yeap, to me. Why shouldn't I believe other people's reviews? Why should I believe only your reviews?

You stated the reviews were getting bleaker I was trying to reassure you that not everyone has had a bad experience with the Seascape.  I don't really care what reviews you believe I was just trying to let you know that there are others who did enjoy their cruise on MSC.  Hope you have a great cruise.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thistimeplease said:

Wow I was replying to someone who said they were concerned regarding their upcoming cruise.  I replied regarding my experience in a Fantastica balcony to reassure the person I was replying to. Since when are we not allowed to have a different opinion.  Sorry if you felt it was rude but my experience was entirely different.  I would definitely cruise MSC again. 🤣

Welcome to the club!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

lol, this is starting to remind me of a meme that says "at this point I am afraid to ask", but non-YC people still get pool/beach towels for free, right? we don't have to bring our own, right?

They should be on your bed when you get to your room. You can trade them in on the pool decks if you happen to use them to dry yourself off, but I understand the emphasis here is on the word trade.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your personal experiences. Your not the only one that has complained about some of the things you touched on. I know there are keyboard warriors out there that react negatively instead of just scrolling down. I go in mid November I guess I'll be posting on my experiences. Trying to keep an open mind on this cruise and learning from folks reviews so thanks again. 

• Like 2

Enjoyed your honest review! My wife and I each had two massages on the Seascape the week before yours. They were totally relaxing and the only convo was regarding the massage. At the end of the massage there was absolutely no annoying sales pitch to buy spa products like Norwegian does. 

Edited by aero777
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, aero777 said:

Enjoyed your honest review! My wife and I each had two massages on the Seascape the week before yours. They were totally relaxing and the only convo was regarding the massage. At the end of the massage there was absolutely no annoying sales pitch to buy spa products like Norwegian does. 

The lack of sales pitch I absolutely appreciated! I found that on Grandiosa as well, so must be an MSC thing. Definitely a positive.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2023 at 10:33 PM, thistimeplease said:

You can't believe everything you read.  We sailed on the Seascape in a Fantastica balcony and it was a great cruise.  Everything was perfect.  We never waited for drinks, never found a problem getting around the ship and enjoyed all the shows and meals.  The only thing we didn't care for was eating with other people.  Our tablemates were nice but 2 couples didn't speak English and we don't speak Spanish so our table was very quiet. I mean really complaining about usb ports?  Is that really a complaint?  I will agree about the buffet but we would definitely cruise MSC again. The only thing I might change would be to a Aurea balcony, that way we could eat when we want and by ourselves. 

Do they not have tables for 2?

15 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Do they not have tables for 2?

Some say you can get a table for 2 in the mdr but we didn't ask as we wanted to try the group table experience since others have said they enjoyed it.  I know with the Aurea package you can dine when you want at a table for 2 in a Aurea dining room.  

• 4 months later...

my wife and I are on the MSC Seascape and we have Aurea Suite with a jacuzzi on the balcony. it's out first night on the cruise currently as I write this.. I am beyond disgusted went to fill my jacuzzi and there's cockroaches all around my jacuzzi! u gotta be **** kidding me.. 🤮 I'm attaching a picture I got of a baby one slipping into the cracks as I tried to snap a photo.. I am definitely complaining about this.. 

Screenshot_20240217_195853_Gallery.jpg

3 hours ago, boasman781 said:

my wife and I are on the MSC Seascape and we have Aurea Suite with a jacuzzi on the balcony. it's out first night on the cruise currently as I write this.. I am beyond disgusted went to fill my jacuzzi and there's cockroaches all around my jacuzzi! u gotta be **** kidding me.. 🤮 I'm attaching a picture I got of a baby one slipping into the cracks as I tried to snap a photo.. I am definitely complaining about this.. 

Screenshot_20240217_195853_Gallery.jpg

I'll ask the same thing I asked on the other thread where you posted this:  Did you bring this to the attention of the ship's staff before or after posting?  If so, what was their reaction?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 6:33 PM, thistimeplease said:

I agree with you. We been in 6 MSC cruises so far good experience.