2025 itineraries through December on O's site for all ships but Riviera (through September)

AMHuntFerry

Oceania IT department just shined again. Looks like they removed newly released cruises from the website at this moment. I just placed an order with our TA to book two B2B cruises on the Vista. Hopefully, everything will be back soon without any changes.

Does anyone have any info on when the 2026 ATW itin will be released? 

I have a FCC expiring in December, and nothing taking my fancy for 2025. 

If I can’t book something by the end of December I lose the deposit, so need to get a shuffle on or I may just cancel and get my money back. It’s probably going to be South Pacific on a segment of ATW or Vegas for me in 2026. 

3 hours ago, osandomir said:

Oceania IT department just shined again. Looks like they removed newly released cruises from the website at this moment. I just placed an order with our TA to book two B2B cruises on the Vista. Hopefully, everything will be back soon without any changes.

They don't appear in a search but if you saved a direct link, the itineraries are still there. Funny.

9 hours ago, ak1004 said:

They don't appear in a search but if you saved a direct link, the itineraries are still there. Funny.

And………they’re back!!!!!  Same happened to me what you had described above.  Wonder if pricing had changed any? I had not looked at them that close before. I did notice on one I was interested in that the Owners Suite is now Wait Listed and thought they were just for viewing purposes until 10/4…..not that I was going that route….

1 minute ago, EJL2023 said:

And………they’re back!!!!!  Same happened to me what you had described above.  Wonder if pricing had changed any? I had not looked at them that close before. I did notice on one I was interested in that the Owners Suite is now Wait Listed and thought they were just for viewing purposes until 10/4…..not that I was going that route….

For the itineraries and categories that I checked, the prices are the same.

31 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Any itins with iceland/Greenland in middle.

Looks like a 28 day on Marina, Montreal to London and a 38 day on Insignia, New York to New York.  All others right now seem to either begin or end in Iceland. 

5 hours ago, EJL2023 said:

I did notice on one I was interested in that the Owners Suite is now Wait Listed and thought they were just for viewing purposes until 10/4…..not that I was going that route….

I would guess that an O VIP (CEO or  other VIP) has it reserved.

33 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I would guess that an O VIP (CEO or  other VIP) has it reserved.

That would certainly make sense, but pulled up another and the only category wait listed was the Inside stateroom. No big deal but just seems a bit odd. 

• Like 1

Anyone noticed the 5% early booking discount? I see it on the Canadian website, do US/UL or other websites have it too? I have never seen this discount available, at least not in the last 5 years since we started cruising on O.

7 minutes ago, ak1004 said:

Anyone noticed the 5% early booking discount? I see it on the Canadian website, do US/UL or other websites have it too? I have never seen this discount available, at least not in the last 5 years since we started cruising on O.

I had to search (didn't see it in the cruise search) and found it in the special offers section on the US website. "up to 10%":

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/special-offers/2025-voyage-collection

Edit: Haha...I just noticed that while it says "View 129 cruises", none actually show up lower down (but do show up in cruise search). Looks like IT is playing catch up with marketing.

Edited by AMHuntFerry

45 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

Yes saw it but have no clue if the shown price is already reduced or will be reduced at time of booking.

This whole roll out is very muddled.

I would think price does not include the discount.  It doesn’t when it is the 10% for being a  member. And the current discount only applies if booked before end of year. 

The listed price states "Promotional Fare," so the 10% may well be baked in.  And, unless the discount is baked in, the price listed would be meaningless because anyone who books by year's end will receive the discount and thus not pay the price listed.

Edited by aaaaa

11 minutes ago, aaaaa said:

The listed price states "Promotional Fare," so the 10% may well be baked in.  And, unless the discount is baked in, the price listed would be meaningless because anyone who books by year's end will receive the discount and thus not pay the price listed.

O has been using the term "promotional fare" for SimplyMore fares for all its cruises, so the term alone does do not necessarily imply it's already baked.

• Like 2