Where can I view OBC online?

ClaireRuss

The thing about the Booking Confirmation is that it gets re-sent with any updates. So let's say you pay a deposit, you get typically the first Confirmation. You then ask for the shareholders' OBC, the staff of Carnival PLC then send a new Booking Confirmation. You add £100 to the deposit - new BC - and so on. It's the only regular piece of documentation that I get with the file name always beginning BookingConfirmation.... so if I search my inbox for BookingC then they all show up. If I download the PDF then searching for BookingC in File Explorer also presents them all. I guess if weren't sure you could make a token £1 payment online and thus generate a new BC.

34 minutes ago, ClaireRuss said:

Thank you for all the replies guys. I'll keep the email to hand.

I work in Tech and just find the Cunard website(s) a little disjointed. Perhaps my expectations are too high!

Most people would say you are being extremely charitable. Never mind, they are much better at ships.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I recommend having a printed copy of the confirmation showing the onboard credit. A day or two into your voyage visit the purser's desk and confirm that your onobard account shows the appropriate  amount. I had a discrepancy once, complicated somewhat by it being discovered on December 23. A quick visit to the desk and an email to my travel agent and they worked it out satisfactorily from both ends.

• Like 1

One thing the new My Voyage "app" (actually an intranet website) does reasonably well is allow you to view your account once you are on board the ship. That includes showing you your available OBC. That saves you a trip to the purser's desk to verify your OBC amount is what you have documented in your booking confirmation document.

• Like 3