Earning Elite in middle of B2B

funredhead

We have a cruise booked on the Equinox, 2 days on shore and then B2B cruises on the Summit.  After the first Summit cruise, my DH will have enough points to be Elite.  Will Elite status apply to the second Summit cruise?  I will be Elite after the go green points are added, so, will I be considered Elite as well on the second sailing?  Is there anything I need to do to facilitate this upgrade?

thank you so much for your help.

While it takes a week normally for points to be added to your account tge Captain’s Club host can push it through faster.

let the host on the first cruise know but don’t be surprised when you get on the second cruise if it hasn’t happened yet, so just go to the host of that cruise and explain the situation and they will be able to update your account or at least get you a SeaPass card with the proper status imprinted on it 

We have done this for both Elite and Elite Plus and it was easy. The new cards will be given to you the first day of the 2nd cruise and as others have said the CC host will get this done. You will need to ask your room steward for new papers  with the Elite benefits so you will have all of your times and places etc of events

You will both be considered Elite at the same time providing you live at the same address.  Your accounts should be "linked" and you both receive the benefits of the higher point count.

As others have said I would checkin the the CC Concierge at the end of the sailing where the first one of you accumulates the required points so they can arrange for the status on the next sailing.