Indonesian Visa

vxbabi

We are sailing by NCL Jewel in Dec 2023 and going to Indonesia which requires a visa . What address do you put on the application form when it asks you ? I called NCL cust service and no one knows. The application form is asking for an address in Indonesia even if I chose arriving by sea . 

2 minutes ago, vxbabi said:

We are sailing by NCL Jewel in Dec 2023 and going to Indonesia which requires a visa . What address do you put on the application form when it asks you ? I called NCL cust service and no one knows. The application form is asking for an address in Indonesia even if I chose arriving by sea . 

I am on that cruise someone on roll call shared this address. I used it and our visa were approved. It took 3 business days.
Nha Trang seaport, 05 Tran Phu, Vinh Hoa, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa province.

1 minute ago, Goldconnection said:

I am on that cruise someone on roll call shared this address. I used it and our visa were approved. It took 3 business days.
Nha Trang seaport, 05 Tran Phu, Vinh Hoa, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa province.

Isn’t that Vietnam ? I meant for Indonesia . Thanks 

We are going in December/January on Oceania.  Oceania sent an email in regards as to how to fill out the Indonesian electronic visa application.  For Address in Indonesia select: Others. Under address enter:  Oceania (Ship's name) at port of (First Indonesian port of call of your itinerary.)  Under postal code - they provided a list of postal codes.  Let me know where your first Indonesian port is and I'll reply with the postal code if I have it - I should - they provided 8 postal codes.

I was wondering if someone has actually completed one successfully and how hard was it to do.  So, if anyone out there has any suggestions on info, I sure would appreciate it.

We had used visa central to process our visa but they are expensive . We thought it was faster and paid to expedite it . We applied Oct 4 and they haven’t submitted it yet to the embassy.  There are less expensive evisa online . I firmly DO NOT recommend visa central .

18 minutes ago, vxbabi said:

We had used visa central to process our visa but they are expensive . We thought it was faster and paid to expedite it . We applied Oct 4 and they haven’t submitted it yet to the embassy.  There are less expensive evisa online . I firmly DO NOT recommend visa central .

Exactly why I did not use Visa Central and applied myself. They are too expensive!

2 hours ago, martyfl48 said:

We are going in December/January on Oceania.  Oceania sent an email in regards as to how to fill out the Indonesian electronic visa application.  For Address in Indonesia select: Others. Under address enter:  Oceania (Ship's name) at port of (First Indonesian port of call of your itinerary.)  Under postal code - they provided a list of postal codes.  Let me know where your first Indonesian port is and I'll reply with the postal code if I have it - I should - they provided 8 postal codes.

I was wondering if someone has actually completed one successfully and how hard was it to do.  So, if anyone out there has any suggestions on info, I sure would appreciate it.

What’s the postal code for Bintan Island, Indonesia? Thank you. 

Has anyone been able to actually get the e-VOA online?

I have tried for 4 days.  First it can't read passport.  Then when got everything entered it just keeps saving and won't move forward.

Did you set up a sign on first, or just fill out the application?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Yes, I secured visas for my husband and myself. Once I made payment it took about 15 minutes to get an email they had been approved. I downloaded them and they are in our passports. I applied for the B213 visa. I did not sign in.
Make sure you are on the correct site. There are a lot of fakes out there. Here is is official website: https://molina.imigrasi.go.id

Edited by Goldconnection
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had used visa central to process our visas for Indonesia . It wasn’t an easy process even if we paid to expedite it.  Plus it was very expensive . We got our visas after a week we applied . I don’t recommend them though. 

9 hours ago, vxbabi said:

I had used visa central to process our visas for Indonesia . It wasn’t an easy process even if we paid to expedite it.  Plus it was very expensive . We got our visas after a week we applied . I don’t recommend them though. 

Happy to hear you were able to get your visa for Indonesia. What about Vietnam?

4 hours ago, vxbabi said:

I’ll try to do Vietnam visas . Did you apply for single entry or multiple since we are going to 2 ports?

I am on a b2b so I applied for a multi-entry visa as I am entering the country of Vietnam twice once n each cruise.

If you are on only one cruise with back to back Vietnam ports then you can do a single entry visa as you are entering the country only once.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

On 10/11/2023 at 2:26 PM, Goldconnection said:

Yes, I secured visas for my husband and myself. Once I made payment it took about 15 minutes to get an email they had been approved. I downloaded them and they are in our passports. I applied for the B213 visa. I did not sign in.
Make sure you are on the correct site. There are a lot of fakes out there. Here is is official website: https://molina.imigrasi.go.id

I'm on that site. I've filled out all the info. I click on save and don't move forward from there. What is supposed to happen when click on save?

Thanks in advance for your reply. I'm very frustrated.

1 hour ago, vxbabi said:

Has anyone applied for Vietnam visa and been successful and how long did it take ? I’m avoiding having NCL get our visas because they’re more expensive .

Once again, it took about three business days for our Vietnam visas to be approved. I downloaded them, printed them, and they are tucked away in our passports. I also did a screenshot of them just in case.