Indonesian Visa

vxbabi

2 hours ago, TER777 said:

I'm on that site. I've filled out all the info. I click on save and don't move forward from there. What is supposed to happen when click on save?

Thanks in advance for your reply. I'm very frustrated.

I believe it took me to payment. Once I put the credit card info in, my bank flagged the transaction as fraud and I got an error message. Once I contacted the credit card bank, I started all over again and this time the payment was accepted. I received a payment confirmation and a registration code visa email shortly after. Three business days later, I received an email our visas had been approved and a link to download them.

I tried using Safari on my iPhone, on Chrome on my PC. Neither would upload the application. In frustration I switched to Microsoft Edge on my PC (I don't normally use it). Piece of cake, less than 5 minutes and it was all done. Now I just want my wasted 6 hours back.

Could you please help me, I am trying to get the Visa B213, but it continued to ask me for the province, District, Village, City for submitting the application. But you can not Type them.

I have been trying with SAFARI AND GOOGLE and still nothing.

If someone could help me I will really appreciate it.

Thanks again and have a nice evening!!! Bye

On 10/13/2023 at 9:33 PM, TER777 said:

I tried using Safari on my iPhone, on Chrome on my PC. Neither would upload the application. In frustration I switched to Microsoft Edge on my PC (I don't normally use it). Piece of cake, less than 5 minutes and it was all done. Now I just want my wasted 6 hours back.

I have MAC only and I also tried in my phone 📱 and nothing, any suggestions please??!! Thanks 

1 hour ago, RichardA320 said:

Could you please help me, I am trying to get the Visa B213, but it continued to ask me for the province, District, Village, City for submitting the application. But you can not Type them.

8 hours ago, RichardA320 said:

Once you enter the correct postal code all of that information will automatically populate on its own.

2 hours ago, RichardA320 said:

I HAVE BEEN DOING SEVERAL TIMES THE PAYMENT PROCESS FOR VIETNAM VISA AND IT WILL NOT ACCEPTED.

I WILL WAIT FOR THE 3 DAYS BUT IN THE APPLICATION IS SAID " UNPAID" ANY HELP PLEASE!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU HELP.

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!

Contact your credit card bank. The first time I tried to process our Vietnam visas I got an error message. I connected my credit card bank only to find out they flagged the transaction as fraud. Once I gave them the information they requested I had not problem with the Vietnam and Indonesia visas. Just a suggestion.

I have applied for the Vietnam visa 2x and both times payment failed even after I contacted the bank to authorize the payment. It has already created a registration no. Now I just want to have the visa through NCL. I hope there’ll be no problem since I applied initially but it wasn’t processed. 

Thanks for your message. Good 👍 luck 🍀 and hopefully you will get it soon!!!

I called to my credit card bank and they did not stop the transaction.

So I tried again and press the continue payment twice and it took a little time but it did go through.

and the payment was finally completed 👍 

7 hours ago, RichardA320 said:

Thanks for your message. Good 👍 luck 🍀 and hopefully you will get it soon!!!

I called to my credit card bank and they did not stop the transaction.

So I tried again and press the continue payment twice and it took a little time but it did go through.

and the payment was finally completed 👍 

Great! Enjoy your cruise!

7 hours ago, vxbabi said:

I have applied for the Vietnam visa 2x and both times payment failed even after I contacted the bank to authorize the payment. It has already created a registration no. Now I just want to have the visa through NCL. I hope there’ll be no problem since I applied initially but it wasn’t processed. 

Sorry it did not work out for you applying on your own. 

On 10/11/2023 at 5:26 PM, Goldconnection said:

Yes, I secured visas for my husband and myself. Once I made payment it took about 15 minutes to get an email they had been approved. I downloaded them and they are in our passports. I applied for the B213 visa. I did not sign in.
Make sure you are on the correct site. There are a lot of fakes out there. Here is is official website: https://molina.imigrasi.go.id

Thank you.  Do you have to scan anything, such as your passport or passport photos?