Indonesian Visa

vxbabi

We have just completed our Visa on Arrival applications and received approved visas within 10 minutes.    Use the first port in Indonesia which for  the NCL Jewel, sailing from Bangkok on 22-Dec-23 is Celukan Bawang.   We used category "other" put in NCL Cruiseship - Jewel and then the postcode for the port - 81155.  The form then auto-filled and was accepted.   The biggest challenge was uploading and having the passport image accepted - if you crop right to the edge of the image it works! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, martyfl48 said:

Not yet.  Going to do it today.

I just checked the latest email from Oceania and the postal code is listed as 29151 which is different from the one that was in one of the earlier emails.  Try that one and see.  It should work.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, martyfl48 said:

I just checked the latest email from Oceania and the postal code is listed as 29151 which is different from the one that was in one of the earlier emails.  Try that one and see.  It should work.

Thanks very much, I will try. Would you mind posting the updated info from Oceania? I wish Norwegian were this helpful! I have a feeling there will be a few people who can’t get on my cruise as it’s so unclear

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding Indonesia, In the paper work we received from Princess they said “A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of vour cruise; a visa fee will be applied to your stateroom account.”

is that not to be trusted? Or is it just cheaper to do it yourself?   

Edited by Cruise Junky

3 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Regarding Indonesia, In the paper work we received from Princess they said “A visa will be issued upon the ship's arrival and therefore you are not required to obtain one in advance of vour cruise; a visa fee will be applied to your stateroom account.”

is that not to be trusted? Or is it just cheaper to do it yourself?   

NCL said they would not be doing the visas and if it wasn’t done by us in advance we wouldn’t be allowed to board the ship. But princess might have something sorted and if so that’s great! It cost me about $55NZD for my visa to get online. I used a postcode supplied by someone else 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had lots of issues applying for the Vietnamese Visa (Canadian passports), payment declined, start over, etc.

I called NCL and they said the visas for Vietnam are handled by them, for a $50 USD fee each (we are a family of four) vs $25 USD each on the buggy and troublesome Vietnamese website.

Visa for Singapore is apparently not needed, but some online arrival form is to be completed only 3 days prior to arrival in the city.

Currently applying for Indonesian Visas.....thank you to those that provided a postal code for the Bali port of call.

What visa is required for Indonesia for the Jewel 22 December cruise with 3 stops in Indonesia? Is it the single entry or multi entry visa. Can someone please provide a link to an official government website if it's only single entry. I don't want to be refused boarding. Australian passport. Thanks 

We are on the Jewel and found out that NCL could get us the Indonesian visas for $40 each . But we have obtained our visas already because we thought we will be denied boarding if we don’t have it. But please verify that again with NCL. They’re inconsistent with their travel requirements . So I suggest that you verify that with NCL.

5 hours ago, vxbabi said:

We are on the Jewel and found out that NCL could get us the Indonesian visas for $40 each . But we have obtained our visas already because we thought we will be denied boarding if we don’t have it. But please verify that again with NCL. They’re inconsistent with their travel requirements . So I suggest that you verify that with NCL.

Yes but what visa did you get and why? Thanks 

Hi, I had trouble putting the postcode for the Indonesian Visa as I did not know the post code for the first port we arrive  Our first port is Celukan Bawang, Bali, followed by Lombok and then back to Bali where we will be staying for 5 nights.  In the end I put the postcode for the Hotel we will be staying in Seminyak at the end of the cruise, which it accepted and automatically filled in the further details.  The form then went through without any problems and I received by Visa within 15 minutes of paying.  Do you think they will accept it when we disembark for the day at Celukan Bawang?

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 12:52 PM, CRUISERTN said:

Hi Lynn and Keith,

I am still trying to find out for sure whether we will dock or tender since we will be overnighting there.  We had friends who were in Bali last week on a Celebrity ship and they tendered into Patong.  

I will email everyone in the group once I get additional info and will advise details.  That’s why I wanted to get everyone’s email and cabin info.  I plan to email before the cruise and send a note to everyone to reconfirm everything again once we are on the ship.  

Leslie 

• 2 months later...

We are cruising on Oceania in the Spring and we used the website https://molina.imigrasi.go.id  to apply for a visa.   B213 visa is not in the drop down menu so we applied for a B1 - 30 days visa instead.

The last 2 questions on the application is to download proof that the passport is good for at least 6 months at the end of the visit and proof of return ticket.  The 6 month info is already available to them when we uploaded the passport, so we again uploaded a pdf file of the passport.  We also uploaded a pdf file with the invoice from Oceania.  Hopefully we will receive the e-VOA soon. 

P.S. the payment was $33.22 USD

• Like 1