Laundry on Marina A2 level

skiladyldp

Hello, it's been a while since we have been on Oceania.  Before, if you were on Concierge level you could put laundry in a bag for free two times on the ship during your cruise.  Has that changed?  I know there is a self-laundry on each level that you must buy coins to operate is that still the case?

9 minutes ago, skiladyldp said:

Hello, it's been a while since we have been on Oceania.  Before, if you were on Concierge level you could put laundry in a bag for free two times on the ship during your cruise.  Has that changed?  I know there is a self-laundry on each level that you must buy coins to operate is that still the case?

Concierge level cabins and above have 3 free bags (20 items per bag) for each sailing.  It is wash and fold only and up to a 3 day turn around..... 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, basor said:

Concierge level cabins and above have 3 free bags (20 items per bag) for each sailing.  It is wash and fold only and up to a 3 day turn around..... 

I appreciate this helpful information. Is it 3 bags per cruise, no matter how long the cruise is? We have a 16 night and a 25 night cruise coming up... No back to back itineraries involved...those are the published itineraries for each of those cruises. Will we get just 3 bags just the same number as our 11 day itinerary we also have coming up?

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, skiladyldp said:

There is no charge to use their self service laundry.  Machines and detergent provided complimentary. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BrakeawayTakeaway said:

It really does take three days. Onboard Marina now and we just got our laundry back after 3 days.  They have sales on the ship as well to give them a bag of laundry for a discounted price if you run out of your complementary bags.  

On Vista and it took 2 days - turned in on Tuesday AM and was on our bed o Thursday AM....so timing can vary depending upon length of cruise and number of people turning in laundry the same time you do...plan on 3 days and be pleasantly surprised if it shows up sooner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, basor said:

On Vista and it took 2 days - turned in on Tuesday AM and was on our bed o Thursday AM....so timing can vary depending upon length of cruise and number of people turning in laundry the same time you do...plan on 3 days and be pleasantly surprised if it shows up sooner

We did turn ours in the same day of the laundry special prices so that definitely had an effect on the time.  😊

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, edgee said:

I appreciate this helpful information. Is it 3 bags per cruise, no matter how long the cruise is? We have a 16 night and a 25 night cruise coming up... No back to back itineraries involved...those are the published itineraries for each of those cruises. Will we get just 3 bags just the same number as our 11 day itinerary we also have coming up?

ED  I think it is per segment

5 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

ED  I think it is per segment

Yup. My 25 night cruise is not back to back..I purchased it as a 25 night cruise even though parts of it are also marketed as shorter segments

I assume I will get 3 bags...will be pleasantly surprised if I get more. At least I will get 2 cruise credits in the O Club since the cruise is more than 24 nights.

14 minutes ago, edgee said:

Yup. My 25 night cruise is not back to back..I purchased it as a 25 night cruise even though parts of it are also marketed as shorter segments

I assume I will get 3 bags...will be pleasantly surprised if I get more. At least I will get 2 cruise credits in the O Club since the cruise is more than 24 nights.

if the  25 night is made up of shorter segment  my guess you will still get  the perk for each segment  but check once onboard to be sure   as always  JMO

Enjoy the cruises

• Like 1