Toiletries

2 hours ago, pcur said:

I checked the CAS chart for 9/1/23, and anyone with 340+ points gets the upgraded toiletries, no matter what kind of cabin they are in.  Footnote #30.

Yes I know, I guess my post wasnt clear to you. I thought I said if you have 340 pts or a suite you get upgraded toiletries. If you arent in a suite or 340 pts and in a balcony or lower you get regular all in one and a bar of soap. 

I was just on allure and was sure when I posted it. I'm there and always get them. Everyone else understood I guess as I posted that days ago. Just you went to double check and of course I am correct. I got off just last sunday lol. It's not like I could have forgotten, recent experience.

23 hours ago, firefly333 said:

If you arent in a suite or 340 pts and in a balcony or lower you get regular all in one and a bar of soap. 

This sentence is what was misleading to me.  I read "or 340 points and in a balcony or lower" as a separate clause from "If you aren't in a suite".  

If you have 340 points or higher you DO receive the upgraded amenities in a balcony or lower:

Footnote #30 of the 9/1/23 CAS Member Benefits Chart:

30_Members with 340+ cruise points receive upgraded bathroom amenities in their stateroom upon arrival. Subject to availability.

This does not indicate any dependency on the level of cabin.