Gold Coupons leftover from cruise. WHO WANTS EM?!

Ok, we just got back from our 7night on Legend today and I have a bunch of the Gold Member Ultimate Value Booklet Crown and Anchor coupons left over to give away. FIRST PERSON TO EMAIL ME with your name and address gets these coupons. Please only respond if you plan to use them for your 7 night+ cruise and you are a Gold Status member. I will post on here when the coupons have been given away...should take about 5 minutes I would think haha.

Here is what I have left to give away to a lucky cruise critic mate:

2 - 10% off Spa Service or Salon Service

2 - Bingo Credit (Buy Bingo package and get Single Jackpot card free)

2 - Complimentary Wine Taste Seminar Certificate

1 - 10 minute free Internet Credit

2 - Bottle of Wine Discount (Buy one get one 10% off)

1- Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream (Buy one item get second 25% off)

1- Seattles Best Coffee (25% off coffee beverage)

1- 5% off RCI merchandise in gift shop

Ok, first one gets them all mailed to them! Email me info at missapotamus@aol.com. Good luck :)

Oh bummer Oliver, sorry we e-bayed the Aqua Mouse Pad and it went for $16. We didn't know you were on a cruise!:)

Could you get your mouse pad to work? I used mine as a decoration for a long time on my desk.

It was just the pad, Peggy, with floating C&A medallions in it. It didn't really have to do anything to work. A few weeks ago, a CC member sold one of the mouse pads on ebay for $50, we were hoping that ours would fetch a similar price. Oh well.:)

It just goes towards tip money for the Hawaii cruise!

I had the same problem a lot of people had with those aqua mouse pads, my mouse wouldn't track on it.

So, I used it as a decorative thingy on my desk until finally the water inside evaporated (go figure; must have busted a leak), and finally tossed it when we moved.

I would love to get an aqua MOUSE, but I can't find them.

I didn't understand pcur, about not tracking. We never took ours out of the package.

Oliver! Want to hear something funny? The mouse pad that we just sold on ebay is back up for sale on ebay! The "seller" claims that he acquired it in a "scavenger hunt" and even funnier?......He is using the photo that DH took of it!!! Just a little slimey. LOL:D :D And the awful thing is that it is going for a higher price than we sold it for! Oh Well.:)

Hi, Patti!

What I meant is the suface of the mouse pad, for some reason, didn't pick up the signal from the mouse and the mouse indicator on the monitor just sat there. Quite a few people had the same problem.

Made a nice decoration, though!

Hi, Patti!

What I meant is the suface of the mouse pad, for some reason, didn't pick up the signal from the mouse and the mouse indicator on the monitor just sat there. Quite a few people had the same problem.

Made a nice decoration, though!

Archived