When can we expect to see our Military OBC on our booking?

whataboutport

I chatted with a Princess rep today and was assured we would see it about 3 days before our sailing. If I don't, will there be someone onboard who can fix it? Just have the hubby bring his DD214?

Is this standard procedure? Our sailing is in Jan 2024. Booked in July, and shortly after applied and was approved for the MOBC.

22 minutes ago, whataboutport said:

I chatted with a Princess rep today and was assured we would see it about 3 days before our sailing. If I don't, will there be someone onboard who can fix it? Just have the hubby bring his DD214?

Is this standard procedure? Our sailing is in Jan 2024. Booked in July, and shortly after applied and was approved for the MOBC.

Did he apply thru Sheer ID and receive

approval.  Contact your TA or Princess. Looks like it needs to be released.   Had the same issue with SIL this year.   Needs to be triggered on the reservation. 

16 hours ago, whataboutport said:

Also can we use the benefit to pay for gratuities?

It's just added to your OBC account and used like any other. Also, if you don't already know this, once you (or your husband, in this case) has it, it will be automatically applied to any future booking!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Once approved your DH should also be able to see a reference to it when he logs onto his PCL Personalizer, then goes to My Account -> Profile -> Circle Savings/Cruise Credits -> Onboard Credits

He should see something similar to this:

image.thumb.png.ddb7475903f83ab801e6e3c8b77f2c36.png

Once it has been verified on your Personalizer, if it has not been applied to all of your booked cruises, call Princess or your travel agent if you used one. I wouldn't count on their system automatically applying it to existing bookings once approved.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 12:43 PM, Ken the cruiser said:

Once approved your DH should also be able to see a reference to it when he logs onto his PCL Personalizer, then goes to My Account -> Profile -> Circle Savings/Cruise Credits -> Onboard Credits

He should see something similar to this:

image.thumb.png.ddb7475903f83ab801e6e3c8b77f2c36.png

Yes he has that on his acct. That was how I know it was approved. Thank you for posting how to get to it tho. I always forget!

• Like 2

On 10/11/2023 at 7:52 PM, kiwimum said:

Did he apply thru Sheer ID and receive

approval.  Contact your TA or Princess. Looks like it needs to be released.   Had the same issue with SIL this year.   Needs to be triggered on the reservation. 

Yes thru the Princess site. I was trying to avoid calling in, was the reason I chose the chat function. The rep pulled up our reservation and could see everything but did not issue the OBC. Assured me it would show up by 3 days out. Do the chat reps not have full functionality?

PS Sorry guys I'm not sure how to do multi quote