Ambassador Plus loyalty tier?

fstuff1

WOW! logan25, dont hold back, what do you really think about this option. if you dont want it, that's fine. but dont put it down. i dont know what category "7 day free cabin you get, nor the itinerary that will be offered.

i do know, that if the offer entails something you dont really want, then the free part is irrelevant!

@complawyer

The 7-day cruise is in a Balcony cabin.  BUT it is not FREE, only the cruise fare is covered not the fees etc and you get NO perks (No Free at Sea).

You get to choose the itinerary, the only cut outs are holiday periods.

The cruise MUST be taken within ONE YEAR of becoming Ambassador and is for TWO people,

My wife and I became Ambassadors a couple of months ago and we are doing the Pride of America twice, B2B.   This is probably the most expensive 7-day cruise that NCL do.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 11:34 PM, gmbhardy said:

Yes, I know that but the point spread is 350 between Diamond and Ambassador whereas there are six categories between 1 and 350.

Yes, but in most cases the points required to move from one level to the next are about double the points needed to reach the previous level.