10/14-10/22, Kinda Live, We’re Onboard…

UtahCruiser1230

1 hour ago, Crusin Karen said:

Enjoying your review! Question about the wine. Did you get on with 2 bottles in your carry on? And you ordered wine pre cruise delivered to your cabin?  Keep the Tito’s. Bring a few cups of orange/guava juice to your cabin in morning (they change it out about 11am on ships I’ve been on) bucket of ice from steward and a spoon from buffet and you can have cocktails in your cabin! I’ve been known to ask bartenders for a few lime slices to have in fridge too! 👍👏🤗 CHEERS! 

Yes, we have two cabins, we carried on four bottles and had two bottles ordered for each stateroom.

• Like 1

Spent most of this morning in the guest service line, three trips through it trying to get my sign and sail card to work.  

Not sure what was the problem, everyone else in our family was fine.  Eventually I ended up with the mimosa I wanted.

Enjoying the complementary frozen fruit served in Havana. 

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, lasvegascruising said:

One sentence posts are 100% fine with me...I love this kind of live! Pictures and short commentary.  Please continue.....

Personally, I prefer this type of trip report to the ones that are 10 pages long and have 300 pictures before the thread creator even shows up to the embarkation port... 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, UtahCruiser1230 said:

Yes, we have two cabins, we carried on four bottles and had two bottles ordered for each stateroom.

Thank you. I understand you’re allowed a bottle pp. just wondered if you had 2 bottles in one carry on. I’m a solo cruiser now and wonder if I can bring 2 bottles in my carry on since I’m  paying double occupancy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My moral conundrum solved itself.  They called the room today wondering if we’d gotten a bottle of Titos by mistake and had we opened it?  Upon hearing it was still unopened they picked it up and brought my rightful two bottles of cheap cabernet.

For my four trips to guest services with an unworkable card they gave me a free drink coupon.  Used that for a strawberry daiquiri today.  I’m going through about 2 bottles of wine per day, my 8 bottles should get me halfway through my cruise.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DAllenTCY said:

Can't you purchase the Cruise the Vineyards package?

You can get 5 bottles of wine for a fixed price.

David

I haven’t seen that offered this cruise, but perhaps I haven’t noticed.  I preordered the four bottles at a fairly reasonable price, and my carry ons were definitely quantity over quality.

• Like 1

I have no recollection of frozen fruit in havana. That's a new one to me. We'll be on this ship and this itinerary in 40 days. Been awhile since we were on carnival. We are in a havana interior, cheap like that. The part that matters is outside anyways.

• Like 1

Hi @UtahCruiser1230🙂

The Cruise The Vineyards Wine Package(s) are available through the Servers in the Main Dining Room and through the Fun Shop. See below.

Enjoying your review very much! Terrific!

Have a wonderful voyage!

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

20231016-092716.jpg

20231016-092655.jpg

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

💃🍹💃

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @UtahCruiser1230🙂

The Cruise The Vineyards Wine Package(s) are available through the Servers in the Main Dining Room and through the Fun Shop. See below.

Enjoying your review very much! Terrific!

Have a wonderful voyage!

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

20231016-092716.jpg

20231016-092655.jpg

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

💃🍹💃

I did see this on CCL website but I was in

on Venezia in June and it wasn’t available. It was only 3rd cruise after the TA and then 4 day Bermuda so maybe that’s why (??)  OP-love that cabin! 👍👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UtahCruiser1230 said:

I think my favorite part is the huge bathrooms and the shower head with an actual glass door instead of being attacked by a plastic curtain.

IMG_2614.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

On 10/14/2023 at 7:29 PM, UtahCruiser1230 said:

I love this cabin!  Please share the number if you don't mind!

Trying to get my daughter and son in law on a ship, he is claustrophobic but this looks fantastic!!

Thanks

Hugs from Texas!

• Like 2