Bogo air with Norwegain. Which airlines do they use to fly to rome italy?

monetta

The answer to your question in FAQ on NCL states the following:

Our partners include Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Swiss International Air Lines, United Airlines, Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Norwegian Air International Ltd., Icelandair, Condor, Alitalia, Vueling, Iberia, British Airways, LATAM Airlines, Sky Airline Chile, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Virgin Australia, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Air New Zealand.

The cruise line is going to make the choice that makes the most sense financially for the cruise and all the people they need to get to/from. They have agreements with their partner airlines which clearly impact that decision.

We have used the NCL air deals including BOGO several times now and the airlines used most often have been Delta and Air Canada. We have also been booked on United and American.  I am almost always flying from Pittsburgh.(NYC and Columbus Ohio also) We've done numerous domestic flights , RT in multiple European cities and once a return from Dubai. 

Usually I just do a google air search knowing I will end up on one of the "best" flights (top 5 usually top 3). I also do this to compare prices in deciding to use the air offer. If I don't like the options or the savings aren't significant, I won't use the deal but given their partnerships and buying in bulk it's hard to beat the offer rates or justify spending so much more. Many many cruisers disagree and selecting their own flights is of the utmost importance. Where you are seems to be a significant factor on what flights/connections you will get, so do try searching to determine what options are available. NCL has to choose from these as well.