Visa Info for US and Canadians for 2024 World Cruise

CruisePfan

My TA Just sent me the following docs from Crystal regarding the 2024 World Cruise. She did a terrific job in following up with Crystal to get the info everyone has been asking for. Just another example of superb Crystal and A&K service!!

Regards, Adelina

Please find attached Crystal’s 2024 World Cruise visa benefit information and application.  Once the visa benefit application is completed and returned with passport copies and photos, we will begin processing the guest’s visas and travel authorizations.

Once the visa and travel authorizations are issued, we will send them directly to the ship on the guest’s behalf.

Kindest regards,

Cindy

Cindy Williams

Senior Manager of Guest Visa Services, Port Operations

cwilliams@crystalcruises.com 

Key info excerpt from the doc:

"US and Canadian passport holders require visas and travel authorizations prior to arrival in India, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Australia, and Indonesia. It is our pleasure to process guests India eVisa’s, New Zealand ETA’s, Sri Lanka ETA’s and Indonesia e-VOA’s. Due to Australian government restrictions, we are unable to include Australian ETA processing in our visa benefit. Guests must obtain their required Australian ETAs prior to embarkation directly through the Australian government’s ETA app. Crystal will obtain Visas and Travel authorizations on arrival and pay any applicable fee for US and Canadian passport holders transiting Jordan, Oman, Cook Islands, Egypt, Tonga, and Turkey."

CRYSTAL WC 2024 Visa Benefit Application.pdf 2024 WC Visa Requirements for US and CAN.pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks CruisePfan.   Come join us on the roll call.  See you on board.  Three months and counting!

My TA sent me the same.  Cindy at Crystal advises I  was the first to send in the application. 

I would add that some Visas cannot be obtained at this time.  Sri Lanka for instance must be obtained on or after January 12.  Given that we need to have all visas prior to sailing, that is a pretty tight window for those of us boarding on the 18th. 

One thing to always be sure of is:  Be certain that you are using the actual government application website, not a "front end" from a business that appears to be a government site.  That's the case with a Sri Lanka site that looks official, as well as several for India and Indonesia that purport to be "agents" for the government.

Having gotten both Indonesian, Indian and Sri Lankan visas this year, I can say that they required paying attention to the rules and regulations - but that none was anything that a reasonably attentive person couldn't do.

• Like 1