Excursion Suggestions-San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas

What does your family consist of?  Young, old, kids?  In San Juan I wander the old town and explore the forts.  There is a free HoHo bus route.  In the other ports I go shopping, though I may not buy anything.  My first time in a port I book the basic overview tour, usually only a few hours.  Look up your ports of the Ports of Call board, join your roll call and see what your fellow cruisers are planning.  Consult with your family members as to what THEY want to do.  If you are an extended group, remember not everyone has to do the same thing.  EM

It’s been awhile - I was pregnant with my now 9 yo when went to St Thomas. I booked an excursion for my husband and I with St Thomas Scuba and Snorkel. 
https://www.stthomasadventures.com

he picked us up, took us on a private boat ride. Took my husband scuba diving while I snorkelled, stopped at Megan’s Bay beach and back. It was a super reasonable price. 
I had booked again with them for our March 2020 trip but as you can imagine, that didn’t happen.  They were great with the refund. 

Theybhave different options - not just scuba. You can do beach breaks or snorkel ling. We had planned to take our 6 yo snorkelling with them. 

First time in san juan we walked block after block in old san juan. Saw the fort etc.I highly recommend finding a place to eat midday...you shouldnt have much trouble finding great food.  I got o the same haunt every visit.  

St Maarten, all i do is maho beach.  Either my favorite or 2nd favorite place on earth (so far) 

St Thomas - water is beautiful, love a sailboat or catamaran.  Heard lovely things about day trip to st john.  

One of our best excursions ever was in St Thomas spending a day on the Rumbaba.

We snorkled in 3 different spots, had a delicious meal on the boat, and did some sightseeing sailing.

image.thumb.jpeg.1bcd18f92db205af0cdc3e19a8b93896.jpeg