Seeing booked transfers

Spudd

I feel reasonably sure I booked transfers on my upcoming RCCL cruise (my first). But in the app and the website, I don't see them anywhere. I'm probably just overlooking something but some guidance would be appreciated!

If you mean from the airport to the ship etc, look on your confirmation. It will be listed in the breakdown of your price. If you mean the shore excursion where you visit the city with airport drop off when you get off the ship, in your planner for your cruise, click on your name (Initials) and a drop down menu lists order history. Your purchase would show there.

1 hour ago, Spudd said:

I feel reasonably sure I booked transfers on my upcoming RCCL cruise (my first). But in the app and the website, I don't see them anywhere. I'm probably just overlooking something but some guidance would be appreciated!

They will appear as a line item on your invoice and they will be on your cruise docs when those are issued, the page right before your luggage tags. 

• Thanks 1

If you booked transfer to/from airport you won't see it in cruise planner unless you booked it as pre/post cruise tours.  It will show up both on your invoice and in your cruise documents when they are available.