Crown Princess balcony cabins

cruzky

Love aft cabins. On the sailings I’m looking at, there are no aft cabins available on Caribe deck. Are the aft cabins on the other decks large or would I be better off with a premium balcony on Caribe deck?

Thanks for your input

Roseanna

58 minutes ago, cruzky said:

Love aft cabins. On the sailings I’m looking at, there are no aft cabins available on Caribe deck. Are the aft cabins on the other decks large or would I be better off with a premium balcony on Caribe deck?

Thanks for your input

Roseanna

Aft cabins are not deeper on any deck. They're the same depth as the back is "flat" so to speak. The balconies are essentially all the same depth.. 

If you're wanting the deeper balconies, balcony cabin on Caribe along the sides or mini-suite on Dolphin or Emerald, along the sides . 

425621385331082.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by reedprincess

Balcony category cabins all have the same size interiors no matter if they are B1, B2,B4 or BF. There are B4 aft facing cabins on all decks 8 through 11. The balcony size varies. You can see it on the deck plans. Port and starboard balcony category cabins on deck 10, Caribe deck, all have 9ft x 9ft balconies with 5ft of cover and 4ft uncovered. Interiors and balcony sizes are all the same. The word 'premium' only refers to location. I have always selected the aft BD cabins as far forward as possible. There is a savings in fare. I have also found that there is no difference in comfort from the mid ship B1 & B2 cabins. 

• Thanks 1