Fixed Dining on Jewel of the Seas

pictonite

As a new cruiser with Royal Caribbean I have asked for a change from My Time Dining to Fixed Dining on our New Year cruise wit Jewel of the Seas.  Our family, travelling together, were unable to get the same dining reservations using the app, so I asked our travel agent to change to fixed dining for the six of us.  Here's my question - we were given a  dining time of 6 p.m. To what level of the dining room would we be assigned?

Thanks!

10 hours ago, pictonite said:

As a new cruiser with Royal Caribbean I have asked for a change from My Time Dining to Fixed Dining on our New Year cruise wit Jewel of the Seas.  Our family, travelling together, were unable to get the same dining reservations using the app, so I asked our travel agent to change to fixed dining for the six of us.  Here's my question - we were given a  dining time of 6 p.m. To what level of the dining room would we be assigned?

Thanks!

The dining room level and table number will be printed on your Seapass.

Edited by cruiseguy1016
  • Like 2

On several ships we have been on, one dining room was supposed to be MTD.  This room had the very early fixed seating (typically 5:15 for 6:45 MTD).  The other two dining rooms were fixed only and had seatings at 6 and 8.  You can check this on the app by selecting your profile, select other cruise, go to the bottom where you can select any ship, and then select a current sailing for that ship.  In the dining tab on main dining you will see several dining rooms and see the times for each one.

Edited by LeeW
clarity