Villa Vie Residences

Host Jazzbeau

Just saw a midlifecruising video. They are all celebrating the departure from Belfast. One commenter said that he does not see anybody getting on the ship yet and MLC response was: they are only boarding but not leaving yet. 🤣

I guess it is one way for Mike to start the monthly fees up: get them on the ship and charge.  😂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Travel_Around_The_World said:

According to cruise ship tracker VVR is still at the same dock it was for the last few months. 😮

Yeah, aside from when it went into dry dock or out for sea trials, I think it's pretty much been moored at the same berth in the Harland and Wolff docks since it arrived into Belfast a few months ago. 

They haven't got their certs yet. The class made a new remark on the 27th of September:

Before leaving port and before boarding passengers the following is to be completed: 1 - All machinery & service space leakages are to be rectified and bilges cleaned. 2 - All floor plates in machinery and service spaces are to be secured. 3 - Control air quality is to be improved and control air dryers brought into operation.

There is another outstanding regarding the radio station.

Did they start boarding passengers ?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Giovanni66 said:

They haven't got their certs yet. The class made a new remark on the 27th of September:

Before leaving port and before boarding passengers the following is to be completed: 1 - All machinery & service space leakages are to be rectified and bilges cleaned. 2 - All floor plates in machinery and service spaces are to be secured. 3 - Control air quality is to be improved and control air dryers brought into operation.

There is another outstanding regarding the radio station.

Did they start boarding passengers ?

That does not sound good.

12 hours ago, walkingsoon said:

"Doctor Odyssey. Saw the first episode and it is as you described." Saw the premier and my wife remarked that it's a remake of The Love Boat fifty years later.

All they need are some famous guest stars.

Midlife Cruising went live from the terminal. The plan is once passengers are on board, Odyssey will sail a bit further out and anchor off the coast(around where they anchored at during trials) , then tomorrow clear up some final items and issues, before hopefully heading towards Brest or Bilbao in the next 24 hours. 

3 minutes ago, Zap Rowsdower said:

Midlife Cruising went live from the terminal. The plan is once passengers are on board, Odyssey will sail a bit further out and anchor off the coast(around where they anchored at during trials) , then tomorrow clear up some final items and issues, before hopefully heading towards Brest or Bilbao in the next 24 hours. 

Good way of beginning to charge monthly maintenance fees.

It’s great to see that the dream has started for those patient people.  I really hope it meets their aspirations completely and that there are no further disappointments.  

I find myself wondering how long it’d be before I was offloaded due to me shouting at some of these people who I fear will be running around all areas, all day with their cameras doing shouty blogs. I think it will soon detract from the intimate private ambience many are looking forward to. 

Jeff

• Like 1