unlimited specialty dining

beej210

Hi all,

Have a large group traveling on a new years cruise on Harmony.  There's 10 of us.  All of us have unlimited specialty dining.  How do we go about getting dining reservations for all of us that aren't at 4pm or 10pm! 🙂 

I know we have to wait to book until we get on board the ship, but any tips on getting us all together at a normal dinner time?  

Also - how do we go about getting something booked for the 1st night?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, beej210 said:

Hi all,

Have a large group traveling on a new years cruise on Harmony.  There's 10 of us.  All of us have unlimited specialty dining.  How do we go about getting dining reservations for all of us that aren't at 4pm or 10pm! 🙂 

I know we have to wait to book until we get on board the ship, but any tips on getting us all together at a normal dinner time?  

Also - how do we go about getting something booked for the 1st night?

Thanks!

The faster your group gets onboard and stands in front of a dining person, the better choice of times. Maybe your group has to split up, idk if there arent 10 empty slots at the same time. 10 is a lot to seat one night let alone every night. 

I would suggest all of you agree to which restaurants and times (with second and third choices as possibilities) for each day well before you board to make booking easier. Also have names and room numbers ready if they allow one person to book for all. I’ve never reserved for more than one room at the restaurant on boarding day so I don’t know if you can reserve for others not in your room or not linked to your reservation.

I was able to book for 10 of us on Symphony last February without an issue. We had the 3 night package. Our reservations were linked but they just asked for all of the rooms numbers and names if I recall correctly. We were on the second leg of a B2B so obviously I was one of the first on the ship but getting a table for 10 together at our preferred time and place was no problem. I just made sure it was the first thing I did once back on board. 

just be prepared to be flexible and I’m sure you will get what you need.