Signature Beverage Package

happytotravel

Hi,

I have the above package which includes the Quench package which includes mocktails from the have it all promo..  Am wondering if non-alcohol wine is included in one of these packages.

As this is my first Hal cruise each day seems to bring up new questions.

Thanks, happytotravel

I'm not an expert on this subject but the Signature beverage package includes as many as 15 beverages priced up to $11.00 each. This includes specialty coffees, soda, fresh squeezed orange juice etc. As well as alcoholic drinks. Any drink over the $11.00 limit you pay the difference in price plus %18 "gratuity" on that difference. If you exceed the 15 drink per day limit you start paying full price for the rest of the drinks that day. I hope this is helpful and doesn't bring up more questions than it answered.

• Haha 1

I haven't seen non alcoholic wine on any of the bar menus but maybe they are available.  There is non alcoholic beer available in the past but not listed on the new bar menus that I can see.  It is included in the HIA .  The Signature package doesn't include the Quench Package but does include non alcohol drinks/coffees in the 15 per day maximum drinks included.

Here is the list of many bar menus from @Crew News website..

Beverage-Package-Contents.pdf (rogerjett-photography.com)

Beverage-Packages-2023.pdf (rogerjett-photography.com)

@crystalspin I see what you mean.  I was trying to say that the non-alcoholic drinks are included but didn't realize the above stated it was from the Quench Package.  Thanks for pointing that out.  It does still specify that the SBP 15 drink limit does include the non-alcoholic beverages.

~Nancy

• Thanks 1